Turn on thread page Beta

If you had just one wish...? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    And you can't wish for more wishes - What would it be? And what would you do with it? (IA).

Mine:

To recieve £150m

I'd keep 15 for myself, give 15 to my mum, 15 to my step-dad, 20 to my Grandparents, 10 to my uncle and 30 to go to differant relatives up in Scotland. 15 for my Dad in Holland (+ his family), 5 to close friends and then 25 to differant charities:

10 to Cancer Research.
    15 to Charities that aid Poverty-Stricken Countries.

That'd be my wish. I think that works out quite well. Even 15 Million is more then you could probably spend. I don't think I'd know what to spend it on... So... Heh. :P

ReputationRep:
    To be a virtuoso pianist or violinist.

ReputationRep:
    To be as close to flawlessly fluent at Japanese as possible.

ReputationRep:
    To have a universal cure for all diseases. Not only would this help everyone in the world, but I would become insanely rich through it, and become incredibly famous. Result.

ReputationRep:
    id wish for 170 BILLION since we can wish for anything.. would give most of it to my relatives especially my folks and brother, then to charities etc!

ReputationRep:
    I'd wish for free university for everyone! True it would be more easy to just ask for the money but I'd want to earn it!

ReputationRep:
    I'd wish for unlimited wishes!

ReputationRep:
    Educate other on making money online.

ReputationRep:
    i would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss?

ReputationRep:
    enough confidence to live life to the full.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sapientia)
    To be as close to flawlessly fluent at Japanese as possible.
    I have it on reliable authority that even the Japanese don't speak Japanese properly, owing to the fact that it makes no sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobifier)
    I have it on reliable authority that even the Japanese don't speak Japanese properly, owing to the fact that it makes no sense.
    You make no sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobifier)
    Im sure the japanese say the same thing about english.

ReputationRep:
    If I had one wish it'd be for Cuba to change.
    Because I think that all the Cubans are in pain
    All the joy in the world, from sea to shining sea
    Doesn't mean a thing if Cubans aren't free
    I just can't be very happy, that's certain
    Not as long as your Cubans are hurtin'
    Oh, won't you search your soul and find a way to change your mind?
    That is my one and only wish.

sorry...I couldn't resist

ReputationRep:
    I have noooo idea.
    For everyone to be healthy and happy their whole life? That'll do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bananacake14)
    I have noooo idea.
    For everyone to be healthy and happy their whole life? That'll do
    Aww.

I'd wish for something similar, or money, but use the money to help do this.

Also with the money, i'd buy this user's name. :love:

ReputationRep:
    Trust me you wouldn't want one wish.
    You will spend so long thinking about what you would want with the wish and afterwards you would spend the rest of your life wondering what would have happened if you wished for something else instead.
    Mine altough without any doubt:
    I wish to live a wealthy life eternally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DH-Biker)
    And you can't wish for more wishes - What would it be? And what would you do with it? (IA).

Mine:

To recieve £150m

I'd keep 15 for myself, give 15 to my mum, 15 to my step-dad, 20 to my Grandparents, 10 to my uncle and 30 to go to differant relatives up in Scotland. 15 for my Dad in Holland (+ his family), 5 to close friends and then 25 to differant charities:

10 to Cancer Research.
    15 to Charities that aid Poverty-Stricken Countries.

That'd be my wish. I think that works out quite well. Even 15 Million is more then you could probably spend. I don't think I'd know what to spend it on... So... Heh. :P
    Why not £15 billion xD

ReputationRep:
    To stop suffering in third world countries. -but then, maybe if I wished for lots of money too, I'd be able to do that.
    But I'd also like to know if the one I love loves me back <3. But money couldn't do that? I think that would be my second wish :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Installation)
    Why not £15 billion xD
    I would have no idea what to spend it on.

If I had £15m, I'd spend it on a large house in the alps, a lifetime pass to Morzine, Les Gets etc. And then more bikes and equipment. :p:

After that, I'd just live off the rest. :p:

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.