Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    for all woman to come in my bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellion)
    for all woman to come in my bed.
    All women? :eek: :eek3:

What about the one's married to SAS operatives, or body-builders or mercenaries! :eek:

If you follow this up, you're going to be dead within a day. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James Carter)
    I'd wish for unlimited wishes!
    I've always thought you could say that, actually.

Anyway, if I could use just ONE wish, and it couldn't be unlimited wishes, then it would be to know who loves me (it's very annoying, sometimes, isn't it?). Then I'd work how to go further myself, but firstly know if I stand a chance.

No, I don't wish money.

ReputationRep:
    Get this ******* coursework out of the way...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DH-Biker)
    And you can't wish for more wishes - What would it be? And what would you do with it? (IA).

Mine:

To recieve £150m

I'd keep 15 for myself, give 15 to my mum, 15 to my step-dad, 20 to my Grandparents, 10 to my uncle and 30 to go to differant relatives up in Scotland. 15 for my Dad in Holland (+ his family), 5 to close friends and then 25 to differant charities:

10 to Cancer Research.
    15 to Charities that aid Poverty-Stricken Countries.

That'd be my wish. I think that works out quite well. Even 15 Million is more then you could probably spend. I don't think I'd know what to spend it on... So... Heh. :P
    Your bike photos look amazing!

As for the thread question, I dunno would have to think about it for a bit. :p:

ReputationRep:
    So no-one's gone for the cheesy "world peace" option?

I'd probably go for an end to all suffering (I'm guessing that we're not feeling too constrained by what's remotely possible here. I'd probably make sure that there wasn't some daft catch. e.g "End all suffering please"
    "Ok, hang on, I'll just kill everything painlessly..."

ReputationRep:
    I'd wish for essentially infinite money and then I'd go set up my own F1 team. I'd probably give Silverstone some monies too to improve their circuit and grounds.

ReputationRep:
    Peace, prosperity and happiness for everyone. And I'm serious. But is that three wishes?

ReputationRep:
    To be a multibillionnaire

ReputationRep:
    As much as I'd like:
    A ridiculous amount of money
    To be a virtuoso at guitar and trumpet
    To somehow get A's in all my subjects
    To get into a decent uni
    A better job
    An apple macbook
    An iPhone
    A free world
    For uni to be free

I'd much rather wish to be happy, and that would be to not have ****** up my two year relationship with my ex-girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to Uni, although I can see why you wouldn't want £30k Debt, haha!

Just on a side note from my OP here - Good luck to y'all going to Uni. I'm, (thankfully), missing it for a career in biking, although I wise those of you who are going good luck.

Anyway, back on topic. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I would either fly, or wish for everyone I cared about to be healthy and pain free until their painless death at a ripe old age. None of that horrible cancer or slow drawn out death stuff

ReputationRep:

What about the one's married to SAS operatives, or body-builders or mercenaries! :eek:

Oh also, I appreciate the coolness and skill involved in the photo in your sig, but I hate heights and now feel slightly light headed hahaha

ReputationRep:
    To be able to put an idea for a device into a machine, which would then manufacture the thing..

OH yeahh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holly Hiskey)
    Oh also, I appreciate the coolness and skill involved in the photo in your sig, but I hate heights and now feel slightly light headed hahaha
    Haha, I hate heights off things like buildings, ladders, cliffs etc.

I can ride quite happily over a 4,000 ft mountain, though, haha!

Something about being on a bike calms me down, 'spose.

ReputationRep:
    All the discontinued items in RS. Imagine, a Phat set, Santa, Halloween masks, Disk of no Returning, Easter Egg, Half full jug of Wine, Pumpkin and a freakin' Christmas Cracker!

I'll be ballin' ingame.

ReputationRep:
    I would wish to be able to travel back in time, maybe before i started school at 4 years old, and live my life with the knowledge i do now so i could avoid the mistakes i made in the past (now my future). Hindsight is a wonderful thing but we can never us it to our advantage, this way i could and maybe live a better life because of it

ReputationRep:

Best death ever :sexface:

Edit: Oh I'd wish for £500,000,000,000 and 70 pence .. then give $1 million for each TSR user with a post count over 700 and posts at least 10 times a week then buy a can of coke for 70 pence while thinking about what to do with the rest of the money. Maybe buy a couple of houses in in some posh area in Oxford. Buy a state of the art flat in Manhattan, NY. then live off the rest while renting out the bunch of quality houses I have on rent :yep:

ReputationRep:
    If I had £15m, I'd spend it on a large house in the alps, a lifetime pass to Morzine, Les Gets etc. And then more bikes and equipment. :p:
    Oh so tempting! I went to those resorts in March and it was an awesome skiing holiday!

But my wish would be to be fluent in every single language in the world. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I'd want to have my own studio to make moosics in which has a money tree in the corner to fund all the stuff

If I had to pick another it would be to get rid of all the illnesses my mum has because being a child carer is ftl :/

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.