Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I went in the new build earlier, somebody should've warned me that I needed shorts and a t-shirt to enter.

ReputationRep:
    Just got back from a tour of New Build. It's so posh! All the floors are carpeted! The kitchen is huge! The rooms are huge! The elevator is clean! ZOMG! What are you people complaining about?! I'd gladly change with anyone if I didn't have to pay an extra £50 a week for the privilege.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for all your feedback, it has all been noted and I will pass this information on.

Please if you have anything else to say about the New Buildings let me know, good or bad!

Thank you again for your time!
    Claire

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone,

I passed on the information regarding the internet not working in certain kitchens. All wireless internet should now be working, I have been given confirmation of this. So please let me know if your experiencing any further problems!

Thank you,
    Claire

ReputationRep:
    Yep, the wireless is working! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    How do we get the wireless to work?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    There are instructions on the studentcom homepage; you need to enter the mac address of the device you want to use within your account homepage.

ReputationRep:
    thinking of going to aston next year, what are the chances of getting a place in the new build?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chriskwong)
    thinking of going to aston next year, what are the chances of getting a place in the new build?
    Very high I would think. It has by far the most rooms of any of the accommodation blocks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chriskwong)
    New Build was my third choice accomodation (I didn't want to risk being allocated accomodation that wasn't built yet) and got given a room. In hindsight, I would have put it as my first choice.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Chances are you'll get a room in the new build. It's either that or Lakeside next uear and Lakeside only has 600 and something rooms I think it is.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.