ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kawa)
    20 19

Female

Special K
    Special K is :sogood:

ReputationRep:

Male

Kellogg's Crunchy Nut, because it's ludicrously tasty! And all of the supermarket own brands are *****

Seriously, sex in a box :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    Shredded Wheat, it tastes **** but apparently it's good for you so yeah.

ReputationRep:
    20, female
    none
    Cereal is not very filling, it doesn't taste good and I don't like milk either.

ReputationRep:
    23 female
    Kellogs special K red berry, It's healthy and the berrys make it much more exciting

ReputationRep:
    Male - 23
    Sainsbury's Rice Pops. They taste better than Kelloggs Rice Krispies. And they're cheaper.

Nestle Curiously Cinnamon. Only when they're on special offer, but they taste delightful.

ReputationRep:
    19,female, ready brek

why?

coz it's the only cereal that can fill me up without me getting hungry within the next hour :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    19,female, ready brek

why?

coz it's the only cereal that can fill me up without me getting hungry within the next hour :sigh:
    Mmm I love ready break!!! You should try weetabix as well 2 weetabix would suffice, but for the sweet taste buds go for 1 weetabix and chopped bananas - satisfied

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanielleT192)
    Mmm I love ready break!!! You should try weetabix as well 2 weetabix would suffice, but for the sweet taste buds go for 1 weetabix and chopped bananas - satisfied
    TRU DAT!!

i could try :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    female
    changes due to my mood or whats on special offer when shopping, but i have cereal without milk and its usually ones like frosties, shreddies,sugar puffs, cheerios, coco pops (only one i have milk with as it tastes chocolatey and even then i dont put much on so it doesnt go soggy) - only vaguely healthy one i eat is all bran and dont have that often as i get bored of it after a while.

at the moment its frosties, which are my favourite as my dad bought me the big size box because iv just moved for uni and he took me food shopping

ReputationRep:
    22,female,i am not fan ,i dislike it .

ReputationRep:
    20, female
    honey nut cornflakes, cause they taste good lol

ReputationRep:
    18 female,
    Coco pops because I hate normal milk, and it makes it go all chocolatey and therefore semi-acceptable.
    Kellogs ofc.

ReputationRep:
    19, Male,
    Morrisons Cornflakes, because theyre cheaper than kelloggs and are identical in everyway from what i can see.

ReputationRep:
    18,male, kellogs cornflakes, shreddies, and weetabix ( i rotate between these 3 whenever i get bored of 1 )

ReputationRep:
    22 M.

Chocolate Weetabix because it was the best thing in the cupboard today

ReputationRep:
    18, female

Sainsbury's Balance (same thing as Special K) or Malties (same thing as Shreddies)

I don't like ridiculously sweet cereals, except every once in a while. I buy own brand rather than leading brand because of the price.

ReputationRep:
    24, female

at the moment it's weetabix minis with chocolate bits or weetabix chocolate
    They taste good :p:

Edit: bit of a tip here; chocolate weetabix, with chocolate milk (I have the soya kind but doesn't have to be that), and a teaspoon of strawberry jam.... tasty

Oh and whoever negged me on this post... How am I 'no fun'??

ReputationRep:
    19 male

Nestle Curiously Cinnamon (previously Cinnamon Grahams)
    Quaker Oats

The first is because it's sweet and sugary, and gives me enough energy to get through till lunch If I get up early, and it tastes amazing.
    The second is also a tummy filler. Keeps hunger a way and is a way to lower my cholesterol if I eat one too many takeaways. It tastes good and gives something back by being a healthy meal.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.