Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    We've seen girls screaming a lot of times , but how can a girl make a guy scream loudlyCumming?

ReputationRep:
    Bite him during oral?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda Bear)
    Bite him during oral?
    My headless **** can vouch for that.

He just hasn't been the same since the cat bit his head off during an oral report on the effects of Weather Disturbances on rainforest development.

ReputationRep:
    This is basically what I sound like during sex.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know about screaming, but one guy I slept with was really vocal. A real turn off, tbh.

Yup believe me. Beeen there done it !

ReputationRep:
    If the pleasure gets to the point we would scream, it's too late because we'd have already blown our load and fallen asleep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    This is basically what I sound like during sex.

Hhaha

ReputationRep:
    Scream with pleasure?

Yeah sorta. I've been with loud guys before. It is sorta awkward lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 28, 2010
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.