Turn on thread page Beta

How to dance in a club if you're a girl watch

Announcements

Never been to a club before, do girls bust serious moves or is it more 'normal'. I'm a girl.

ReputationRep:
    Lool. Just.. normal.

ReputationRep:
    you have an obligation to strip

ReputationRep:
    me and my friends usually just freak out.. dance however you feel comfortable! if your not used to it/nervous then have a few cocktails

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carpediemxx)
    you have an obligation to strip
    This or GTFO the club.

ReputationRep:
    Its more normal dancing I guess... The kind you would do at a party... You could always sit and watch how the girls dance I spose? If me and my friends go out then we tend to go mad.

ReputationRep:
    shake ya money maka:ahee:

ReputationRep:
    I dance badly as i figure, i'm having fun and i can always blame it on the booze

ReputationRep:
    just like david brent

ReputationRep:
    -dance-

ReputationRep:
    I can't dance at all and am dreading the day i have to go clubbing :| think i'm just gonna look after everyones drinks and be a loner.

ReputationRep:
    I tend to go for a mix of Michael Jackson/Beyonce/David Brent style.

ReputationRep:
    Hardcore grinding. Not entirely sure what that would consist of but it sounds badass.

ReputationRep:
    Like benny lava?

ReputationRep:
    Nobody really gives a crap how you dance tbh. It's just the way it goes.
    Everyone's too busy having a good time/being drunk/hitting on each other to notice anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I dance badly as i figure, i'm having fun and i can always blame it on the booze

ReputationRep:
    Shake yo' ass. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I go for the old arms in the air, pop out your arse and shake it routine.
    But each to their own..

ReputationRep:
    I'm not really one of those girls that takes dancing in a club very seriously (you know the types who seem to have choreographed routines to every song :teehee:), I just tend to get drunk and have fun dancing like an idiot with my friends.

ReputationRep:
    I just go mental, it repels unwanted creepy guys very well And I have epic fun at the same time, so I guess it kills 2 birds with 1 stone! :teeth:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 28, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.