ReputationRep:
    my best male friend is gay....

ReputationRep:
    I have sex with my boyfriend..?

ReputationRep:
    Nothing. for me anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skull-Crusher)
    :cookie: shall watch this thread with interest.
    Is it by any chance to do with knowing when to make your moves playa?

ReputationRep:
    I don't have sex with my best male friends...much.

ReputationRep:
    She blows one, and blows off to the other.

ReputationRep:
    The feelings will be different, so you'll "express" those in different ways haha!

ReputationRep:
    I go to my boyfriend for physical comfort as well as mental comfort, and even things such as shopping are more romantically meaningful, even if I'm just holding his hand.

I don't feel any physical attraction to my best male friend, and feel we are too similar for any relationship to work out anyway. I don't yearn in any way for his physical closeness, more just his time of day to listen to me chat.

He is more like a really good female friend, but with the bonus of being brotherly. My boyfriend is not brotherly.

ReputationRep:
    You don't shag your best male freind.

Same thing with blokes, I have lots of close female freinds, infact i'm probably closer to my female freinds than my male freinds. But a lot of the time it's more like a brother sister relationship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanielleT192)
    The feelings will be different, so you'll "express" those in different ways haha!
    DO you care to express those? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Sex? Kissing? Oral? Grinding in clubs?

ReputationRep:
    i dont have any male mates

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend is a skinny, pale indie-boy who takes me to gigs, museums and geeky films.

My male best friend is a tanned, muscled rugby-player who I go to pubs'n'clubs with.

The perfect contrast.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have any attraction to my male friends. It's strictly platonic. Where a boyfriend would be everything a best friend is; fun to be around, someone to look out for you, someone to have a laugh with etc but just with the extra added bonus of sex.

ReputationRep:
    Can't talk about everything with my male friends, and of course it's platonic. They're just mates.

If you mean differences in their personalities/looks - Well for one my male friends look nothing like my boyfriend, and they have different interests, are a different age etc. They haven't really got much in common.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliluvschoc)
    I go to my boyfriend for physical comfort as well as mental comfort, and even things such as shopping are more romantically meaningful, even if I'm just holding his hand.

I don't feel any physical attraction to my best male friend, and feel we are too similar for any relationship to work out anyway. I don't yearn in any way for his physical closeness, more just his time of day to listen to me chat.

He is more like a really good female friend, but with the bonus of being brotherly. My boyfriend is not brotherly.
    I will never look at Ducks in the same way... :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Surely you know the difference between a friend and a boyfriend?? My best lad mate sees me as "one of the boys" and I'm happy that way. My boyfriend treats me like a princess & always kisses me and has sex with me.. my best lad mate wouldn't do that :P

ReputationRep:
    My best mate is funny, fit, fit, funny, goes cinema with me, we go out for dinner, stay up for ages chatting, go gigs together, chill out watching films.

My boyfriend doesn't exist and when I get one it'll just be weird, he better not mind us hanging out, same when he gets a girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    So basically women just use us for sex? I feel so used.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 29, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.