Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do girls take forever to txt back?? watch

ReputationRep:
    to I love dog: i hope that really isnt the case cos that means its once again another girl to add to the list, Success with girls 0 Rejections (too many to count),

I just hope that she texts back soon,

Cloven Angel - Maybe i mean she knows I like her, she agreed to a date before, so maybe she's playing games who knows. Oh why does it have to be so hard for me to get girls, other guys find it so damn easy.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry but it's fair to say she's probably getting a dicking by someone else, or at least thinking about such dicking.

ReputationRep:
    it's honestly most likely because you say tomo instead of tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    You write way too much for such a short question, she doesn't care

ReputationRep:
    she askd if i was back at uni, i said no and said i was in tomorrow and created a conversation.

ReputationRep:
    Fingering.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I dont even bother texting back because I cant be bothered or because theres nothing to say back.
    Most of the time I will text back, sometimes a few hours later or sometimes straight away, it depends.

Point being, maybe she is busy or is out and her phones out of battery? Maybe she doesnt have credit?
    Maybe her phone is broken?
    Maybe her phone has been robbed?
    Maybe shes in the cinema and switched her phone off?
    Maybe shes out with friends and doesnt want to appear anti-social by spending the whole time texting people?
    Maybe shes not that interested?
    Maybe theres an infinite amount of reasons?

ReputationRep:
    She's probably strumming herself inbetween texts.

ReputationRep:
    the paranoia is killing me. lol. she may have me around her little finger lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheech23)
    the paranoia is killing me. lol. she may have me around her little finger lol.
    Serious understatement. Girls smell desperation from a mile off. You have to calm down, it's just a girl man

Plenty of other clunge in the sea

ReputationRep:
    what the **** is up with the xxx

I would cringe if I ever text that myself.

ReputationRep:
    yh well i've never had a gf, and this girl isnt "just a girl" its the first girl that said yes to a date, before and now, i really like her, im starting to think im never gona find anyone, cos tbh for some reason because i think ive ****** up. I've always been rejected no matter what i do be it the "nice guy" or the confident guy. I try and be confident like today and they dont text back, i try to be the nice guy and it turns them off. Why do girls like the complete and utter ******???

ReputationRep:
    She's clearly not as interested in you as you are in her, truth hurts.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone has already said it, but busy or doesn't care.

ReputationRep:
    this means she is texting other boys

sorry mate...

ReputationRep:
    A girl I know, if she gets a slow reply she triples the amount of time she then takes to reply herself. Just childish mind games, it's pathetic. Sometimes I'm thankful I'm gay and don't have to deal with that rubbish. I doubt many guys would even think to do that.

Girls can be really crazy! :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    It's all games but like I said.

Girls smell desperation a mile off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paradox13)
    what the **** is up with the xxx

I would cringe if I ever text that myself.
    Me too. Surely guys dont put xxx or xoxo at the end of texts? It's just gay, sorry lol

ReputationRep:
    She's probably busy. You should try doing the same thing. Don't hang around waiting for her to text back! Get on with your life and do stuff. Or, like me, those massively long text conversations take up all her credit, and then I'm left unable to text anyone for days until I can top up, if my phone hasn't already run out of battery. There are tonnes of reasons for her not texting back, but I will admit that she doesn't sound all that into you. Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    There's more to life than texting =S

But, maybe she wants to waste less money, so she takes longer for that reason, haha

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.