Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Natwest Rail Card watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else received their railcard from Natwest for this year yet?

My old card expired in July and Im sure the year before I got sent a new one before it had expired, this year I dont remember ever being sent one. I went into Natwest in August and they said they dont send them out until the beginning of September...Wouldn't suprise me if they've screwed up again tho to be honest

ReputationRep:
    I've got mine. Got it ages ago.

ReputationRep:
    I got mine mid July, I think. I'd get in contact with them again and see if there's been a problem.

ReputationRep:
    I got mine AGES ago, like june, before the previous one expired. It was my second one. Did you ask about your account specifically? Maybe you didn't use it enough or something :? If not it might have gotten lost in the post or something.

ReputationRep:
    Got mine around the same time June/July.

ReputationRep:
    yeah this doesnt suprise me...natwest have screwed my account up so much lately

i only just applied for the railcard

ReputationRep:
    I got mine about a month before it expired

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.