Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hi, I curently study at the University of Leicester, where I am studying the BSc in Economics. I'm currently in my final year and would like to apply for a MSc program in Management.

What sort of Universities should I be looking at with a predicted 2.1, and how does career devolpment loans work?

Thanks in Advance
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    We have an entire thread on PCDLs Basically it's the same as a normal loan, you apply to one of two banks (Co-op or Barclays) for an amount up to £10k. They accept/reject you, and if you are accepted you have a year and a month interest free before you have to start paying it back

MSc Management is the best program of Master course.The aims to introduce students to the four basic management disciplines to provide a knowledge base that allows them to work well with the modules of a masters program in general requires a Graduate Management minimum of two years of full-time study with the first eight months devoted primarily to course work
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.