Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

16 years old, never had a girl friend, really want one, feel very sad. Watch

hey guys, well the title sais it all i have never had a girlfriend, have never kissed a girl, and really want a girl friend. I dont want a girlfriend for the sake of having one but cuz i really just want someone to love . I am not ugly and am a very nice guy and dont dont what to do please help

ReputationRep:
    Here's a helpful website:
    www.fleshlight.com

ReputationRep:
    If you haven't got laid by 16 then you're gonna be lonely for the rest of your life.

ReputationRep:
    I was nearly 18 before I kissed a guy, you're only 16 so don't worry, it's not that unusual. If you want a girlfriend, you just have to go places where you can meet a potential one....or maybe you have some friends who could hook you up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    hey guys, well the title sais it all i have never had a girlfriend, have never kissed a girl, and really want a girl friend. I dont want a girlfriend for the sake of having one but cuz i really just want someone to love . I am not ugly and am a very nice guy and dont dont what to do please help
    omg!!! seriously!!! it's a well known fact that if you haven't had a girlfriend by the age of 6, you are doomed for life.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 16 and never had a boyfriend. It's not a big deal.
    The right girl will come along one day. Then you'll be very happy.
    I know there are loads of people our age in relationships, but
    quite a lot of them break up almost straight away.
    Enjoy your freedom for now. I'm sure you'll make someone happy one day.

ReputationRep:
    If you haven't had a girlfriend by the age of 4 you're never going to get one and will be a single virgin all your life.

sorry bro. It's a fact of life.

ReputationRep:
    Omg, OP you need to grow up seriously. You're 16 :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Man up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Great Lord Xenu)
    Here's a helpful website:
    www.fleshlight.com
    loooooooll

ReputationRep:
    You can not be serious.... come back in a few years

ReputationRep:
    I know 26 year olds who've never had girlfriends. You're 16 - that's nothing. Just wait, the right one will come along and you won't know what's hit you

At the moment just enjoy being single and free. Trust me, parts of you will miss it when its gone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsmehere)
    I know 26 year olds who've never had girlfriends. You're 16 - that's nothing. Just wait, the right one will come along and you won't know what's hit you

At the moment just enjoy being single and free. Trust me, parts of you will miss it when its gone
    :yep:
    Agree with this.
    You're only 16, you have years left before having to even think about a girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    I felt like this at your age (in fact, when I was 14 ). But like all the non-sarcastic posts are telling you, it's really nothing. My first date and kiss was when I was 16. I know you might feel behind some of your peers, but please don't look at it that way. Everybody is just different. Just keep waiting for the right girl to come along, it will be worth it

ReputationRep:
    There are 40 year olds who've never had a girlfriend and they're perfectly normal, happy, interesting people!
    Look at Susan Boyle! She's got enormous personality and talented and she said herself she hadn't been kissed at what, 50?

Read Virginia Fly is Drowning!

(Original post by itsmehere)

I'm 19 and and my last relationship ended two years ago... trust me, I'd like to have someone, but I just haven't met anyone yet. So what parts of being single are to be missed? Because I'm not into pulling random people.

ReputationRep:
    I havnt had a relationship yet and I'm 16 too, just dont let it bother you!

ReputationRep:
    Relationships are overrated

ReputationRep:
    i felt like that at 14... and 16... and 18... still no boyfriend.
    but it's easy to kiss someone, just do it at a party. unless u want the first one to be special.

ReputationRep:
    relationships are boring if you like ps3's and 360's....

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 14, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.