Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Lol why do some guys do this watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Haha a guy friend of mine (platonic) has changed his profile pic to one of him in a large group of women, most overweight lol but some good looking ones besides the point sorry, where he is the only male!

He does this a lot, and I was wondering why. I don't wanna ask him I'm too scared.

Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    maybe to try make another girl jealous?
    or maybe he only has female friends?

seriously just ask him, what on earth could go wrong if you did?

ReputationRep:
    to make himself look like a gyallis obviously

:yep:

ReputationRep:
    Makes other girls, curious, wanna find out whats so special about this guy to have all these girls with him. Makes guys think the same.

I'd say in a nutshell the answer to your question is he does it so that his profile picture convays him as a popular person.

And popular with the ladies which is bonus points (providing he aint gay?).

Whether its true or not is a different question, however it appears his picure is doing a good job, as it prompted your curiosity, and you then asked on here! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Its not just guys that do it. Girls do it too... One of my friends has recently changed her profile picture to one of her being picked up and laid across 5 men... That was from her birthday... maybe thats why your friend did it?! Because it was a good night out for him!?

A friend of mine only ever sets his profile picture to one that has a lot of his other friends with their arms around him.

It shows that he is popular and that he is The Man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MacLean)
    Makes other girls, curious, wanna find out whats so special about this guy to have all these girls with him. Makes guys think the same.

I'd say in a nutshell the answer to your question is he does it so that his profile picture convays him as a popular person.

Whether its true or not is a different question, however it appears his picure is doing a good job, as it prompted your curiosity, and you then asked on here! :p:
    Good response couldn't have put it any better myself!

ReputationRep:

Simply this.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god he has female friends.

ReputationRep:
    Does your friend look like this?

ReputationRep:
    It makes our penis bigger.

ReputationRep:
    Ego trippin'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by didgeridoo12uk)
    maybe to try make another girl jealous?
    or maybe he only has female friends?

seriously just ask him, what on earth could go wrong if you did?
    Haha he doesn't have many female friends, I'm one of the only ones

Yeah I might ask him today.

ReputationRep:

Hehe I don't mind. He's a close friend from school, nothing more I was just wondering coz a lot of other people seem to do it too.

That was funny the comment about girls who do that, when I broke up with my ex, the boyfriend of a girl my ex was flirting with asked if I wanted to change my profile pic to that of him and his hot mate with their arms around me. But nah, I'm not immature. x

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.