Turn on thread page Beta

is this guy fat? watch

ReputationRep:
    Fat but SOME muscle? He's ******* massive. He probably has a very low percentage body fat, but because he's got so much mass, he actually has more fat than many. Lose a bit of fat (although it will help with the strength/competition) and he'd be ripped.

Jesus.

ReputationRep:
    He looks like he eats cars.

ReputationRep:
    20% Bf? Not good for a man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexy_me)
    20% Bf? Not good for a man.
    probably less

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who kinda likes him...a lot?! :s
    hah!
    mmmhmmm

ReputationRep:
    Lol, at the people saying he's fat...

That's the sort of size I'd like to eventually get to, maybe a fraction smaller.

Edit: Just realised who it is, if I got to that size, playing rugby would get quite tough.

But he's not fat.

He has a degree in Supply Chain Management. He could also lose some fat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eveiebaby)
    Yes that guy is carrying some fat, although he is also muscular. Not my type though. I like them slim built
    Agreed ^_^

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, lets say he is 20% body fat BUT weighs 300lb....now that is pretty impressive considering he'd have around 240lb of lean mass!

ReputationRep:
    LOL kevin nee is pretty much me at 5% less bodyfat and 5x more strength, lol at people calling him "fat". Youngest WSM finalist ever, guy is beastmode defined

ReputationRep:
    no.

ReputationRep:
    Powerbear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattGriff)
    Wow you are a dumb one, this is him with his arms dropped and his chest unpuffed out - note the large power abs, that is not fat my dear that is a muscled out midsection from strength training

Not even the same person so there you go and too me the bottom one looks like he has a beer belly, so imo he is fat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma.x)
    Not even the same person so there you go and too me the bottom one looks like he has a beer belly, so imo he is fat
    It IS the same person and that's NOT a beer belly, as he states but you obviously didn't read or somehow didn't understand, "that is a muscled out midsection from strength training"

He is not fat, your original post stating his pose was misleading was completely ridiculous "very misleading postion he is standing in making him look more muscular"

May I remind you that he was the youngest ever man to reach the worlds strongest man finals? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Nee
    He is ridiculously muscular, he is built like a tank. He is carrying very little fat.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, he's fat. And hairy!

ReputationRep:
    Your blind! That is Kevin Nee, worlds strongest man competator it is the same person dumb dumb.

In the bottom picture you can see 4 massive built up abs - should have gone to specsavers dear!

Maybe if you didn't starve yourself to look like a wafer thin pre pubescant child you would have some vits in you so your eyes could function!

ReputationRep:
    This guy is not fat in any shape or form. He has less body fat then many slim emo guys you will see around.

He has a huge muscular midsection from heavy lifting. His obliques and abs have expanded massively. Growth hormone also causes the intestines to grow and fluid retention is also a factor along with steroids.

He has a powerbelly but all of this has nothing to with the word- fat!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattGriff)
    Your blind! That is Kevin Nee, worlds strongest man competator it is the same person dumb dumb.

In the bottom picture you can see 4 massive built up abs - should have gone to specsavers dear!

Maybe if you didn't starve yourself to look like a wafer thin pre pubescant child you would have some vits in you so your eyes could function!
    Sorry just didnt see any of the same tattoos and he didnt look the saem to me. but come on thats jsut harsh, what do you mean by that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jallenbah)
    It IS the same person and that's NOT a beer belly, as he states but you obviously didn't read or somehow didn't understand, "that is a muscled out midsection from strength training"

He is not fat, your original post stating his pose was misleading was completely ridiculous "very misleading postion he is standing in making him look more muscular"

May I remind you that he was the youngest ever man to reach the worlds strongest man finals? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Nee
    He is ridiculously muscular, he is built like a tank. He is carrying very little fat.
    I dont even know who he is and neither does this thread mention who he is so thanks, i am not the only one on here stating that they think ihe is fat, to me he looked fat, i am sorry i dont know his bodily statistics i am not that obsessed with other peoples weight, in his picture he looks fat to me, he looks like a dad on holiday with his top off imo. the majority of people on this thread have also said they think he is fat. So its not jsut me saying that is it!

ReputationRep:
    i am not that obsessed with other peoples weight, in his picture he looks fat to me, he looks like a dad on holiday with his top off imo. the majority of people on this thread have also said they think he is fat. So its not jsut me saying that is it!
    The majority? No they havent

And your dad so does not look like Kevin Nee when his top is off, he would have to be over 20 stone of muscle!!!

You are blind, you can see his abs, how can that be fat!!!!!

Stick your childilke boys my dear, men arn't for you

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.