Turn on thread page Beta

Your least favourite species of wild animal watch

ReputationRep:
    For me it's the komodo dragon. Everything about them is horrifying.

ReputationRep:
    Mindless creepy-crawly parasites like fleas, ticks and certain worms are the only kind I truly detest. Bleuuuuuuurgh.

ReputationRep:
    Coacroaches.

ReputationRep:
    Wasps. They just buzz around my face, making me paranoid about where they are and if I'm about to get stung. The *******s just make me panic.

ReputationRep:
    Monkeys. They're obsolete.

And creepy.

ReputationRep:
    Hornet

ReputationRep:
    mosquitoes

ReputationRep:
    Wasps, Daddy Long Legs, and Naked Mole Rats - hideous.

ReputationRep:
    Rangers fan

its bloody disguisting

ReputationRep:
    Mine's Hippos.

Everything about them just seems... Wrong, to me. They kill more people then any other animal in Africa, apparently... :dontknow:

And they eat each other... That doesn't give them any good points in the "I like this animal" list.

So yeah, there are probably others, but Hippos just become prodminent when I try to think of my least favourite animal.

I like most animals, though, so. Haha! :p:

ReputationRep:
    had a caged baboon at one of my schools that escaped on occassion. Those things are freaking terrible. Found an iguana at my grandma's...not very pleasant! Not been so closely exposed to any others so these are the only ones I really don't like.

ReputationRep:
    Tahr.
    I don't trust anything that urinates on its own species for kicks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    For me it's the komodo dragon. Everything about them is horrifying.

Aaaw! How can hate something that has dragon in it's name? It's like a big Jurassic Park beasty monster.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iche)
    had a caged baboon at one of my schools that escaped on occassion. Those things are freaking terrible. Found an iguana at my grandma's...not very pleasant! Not been so closely exposed to any others so these are the only ones I really don't like.
    A caged baboon? Why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophiaKeuning)
    A caged baboon? Why?
    I have no idea. We also had some monkeys, a giant turtle , lots and lots peacocks and some wild seeming geese... also an ostrich? I wasn't really sure if that's what it was but everyone would get out fast when it started running. Basically the owner of the school was a 74 year old eccentric, imo.

ReputationRep:
    Crocodiles seem pretty vicious. Also, maggots. Bleugh.

ReputationRep:
    Does "anything with 6 or 8 legs" count?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jade-Li)
    Crocodiles seem pretty vicious. Also, maggots. Bleugh.
    Maggots are our friends! Im kinda biased as I like fishing :o: I'd say wasps, and whoever suggested Komodo Dragons is silly, they're awesome! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    badgers, or pigeons
    oh and horses, although i dont really hate them, they just seem kinda pointless.

ReputationRep:
    Do humans count?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.