Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Activision's Bobby Kotick - Wait what!?

Activision, Microsoft, Capcom.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Democracy)
    Dictatorship with me as the Supreme Leader. Utopia in Britain, or your money back :rolleyes:
    Not if I become supreme leader first :fight:

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody mentioned the Catholic church yet?

ReputationRep:
    News International/BKSYB- scary how much influence Murdoch has.

ReputationRep:
    Any zionist one.

ReputationRep:
    Target.

ReputationRep:
    No corporation is evil - capitalism is :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Catholic Church

ReputationRep:
    NestleNestleNestleNestleNestleNe stleNestleNestleNestleNestleNest leNestleNestleNestleNestleNestle NestleNestleNestleNestleNestleNe stleNestleNestleNestleNestleNest le...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annoying-Mouse)
    What do you expect? He is running a business. A successful business that has reached millions of people. It's only necessary he has a relationship with the prime minster especially since this is a democracy.
    Wait, because he is a successful business man, he gets to have unrecorded meetings with the prime minister?

Why?

ReputationRep:
    Activision ... biggest ***** ever

ReputationRep:
    conspiracy...say it all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    Wait, because he is a successful business man, he gets to have unrecorded meetings with the prime minister?

Why?

"In a dictatorship, censorship in used; in a democracy, manipulation."-- Ryszard Kapuscinski, journalist, Le Monde diplomatique (Paris), August 1999

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH)
    Catholic Church
    Haha. I knew someone would do it for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Not if I become supreme leader first :fight:
    You become supreme leader - I'll just allow you to remain in power when I become president/chancellor/emperor of Europe (or machinate from the sidelines)

OT: If you believe my year 8 Geography textbooks, in terms of evil, Nike > (Pol Pot x Hitler)^Stalin (it was always used as the example of an evil company using slave labour)

ReputationRep:
    Kfc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)

Why?
    No. Because he is a human being and a member of this society, he gets to have unrecorded meetings with the prime minster. Privacy invasion much? If a poor and nobody were to have a meeting with prime minster, you wouldn't be saying ****. There's no need to be making conspiracy theories about every single large/successful organizations/families from rothschilds to Goldman sahcs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mellie220)
    Ben and Jerry's - that advert pisses me off so much.
    Jokes

But for real?
    Walmart - ASDA branch.

It's evil because it gets the poor people of Britain to buy from it (because it's tacky and cheap) and drives British companies under by building massive ass ASDA shops where the traditional butchers/bakeries are.
    Also, their marketing strategy just annoys me - 'oh, just take a look at how much cheaper we are compared to other supermarkets'. QUALITY NOT QUANTITY ARGHH.

The few times I have been in that shop it's been full of common people too - screaming at their children and swearing a lot.

Sorry to those who shop at ASDA, but those are just my feelings. Tesco is much better.
    they only compare the prices of branded products thats are sold across the major retailers.

ReputationRep:
    • Apple - For their retarded-ness as mentioned before
    • ALL NEWS/MASS MEDIA AGENCIES/COMPANIES - For biasing every piece of information ever spoonfed to the general public who believe the b******* that is given to them
    • The Government (UK and most other countries) - I do not even need to begin to describe this...
    • McDonalds/KFC/other fast food chains – For monopolising fast food and making most MEDC’s unhealthy
    • BP – For their recent f*** up
    • MOST bankers and banking related companies – The credit crunch breakfast cereals that they provided us with.
    • +More will be added if I think of any or if I get any more ideas from any one of you.

ReputationRep:
    Zynga. Without a shadow of a doubt.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.