Do you have any regrets about what you didn't manage to accomplish during the summer?
Turn on thread page Beta
Did you complete everything you set out to complete this Summer? watch
- Thread Starter
- 28-09-2010 16:42
- 28-09-2010 16:46
Probably done more tbh.
- 28-09-2010 16:47
I've done less than half of what I wanted to do, but I'm not too bothered because I knew this would happen. I wanted to:
1. Finish the four example sheets I was set (I've done 1½)
2. Learn and do the example sheets for the Optimisation course I didn't attend last term (not even touched on this, and decided I'm not going to any more)
3. Do the Introductory CATAM project (coursework) and two of the proper ones (I've done one of the proper ones and nothing else)
4. Learn A-level Physics so I'm not behind in the various applied maths courses next year (I bought a textbook but haven't read it)
5. Do some preparation for next term's courses (I've ended up doing some preparation for courses in the 2nd term, but none for next term)