Turn on thread page Beta

This girl likes me but im shy, what do i do? watch

anon or delete please

Basically, my mate told me that this girl likes me in his year. Apparently she thinks i'm cute. She is in the year below me, 1st year college. I don't know if i have feelings for her yet but how should i go about this? I'm normally confident around boys and girls but am shy to approach someone new...

ReputationRep:
    Continuing living your life thinking "what if.....". :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    "I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."

ReputationRep:
    Oh just go for it.
    I've spent far too long in the past being to shy to tell someone how I feel, and yeahh, I've always regretted it. Now I always say something, or atleast make my feelings very clear without explcitly saying how I feel (I'm such a flirt anyway but I do try to make it OBVIOUS). I wish more people would have the guts to do something about it because at the end of the day, whats the worst that could happen?

First though, you should actually decide if you like the person in question or not...

If you like her back then its natural to feel shy and you seem young, as you get more experience it gets easier (i know as I was once that young shy lad) confront your shyness and nerves and go for it

ReputationRep:
    Don't be shy? BOOOOM!

ReputationRep:
    Let your friend know you might be interested & get him to introduce you two. Then it's easy, just talk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhyMath)
    "I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."
    I don't get the relevance, but I like it nonetheless.

ReputationRep:
    You know she likes you and you're asking for advice? You're crazy! I would kill to know if a girl liked me, damn you're lucky.

ReputationRep:
    Grow a pair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toneh)
    I don't get the relevance, but I like it nonetheless.
    "60% of the time it works, every time."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhyMath)
    "60% of the time it works, every time."
    Aaaah nice. I knew there was a quote I was forgetting haha.

ReputationRep:
    If I was back at college I'd be chasing girls left right and center. Basically all possibly directions.

Make the most of it, because you won't have these opportunities forever! Do it. Do it now.

"I'm in a glass case of emotion"

ReputationRep:
    once again......GROW....SOME.....BALL S

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 28, 2010
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.