Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The first meal that I've ever cooked! watch

ReputationRep:
    blue waffle
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    That looks like the second manliest sandwich in existance.
    Just add black pudding and you've got the ultimate MAN sandwiche.

ReputationRep:
    Looks quite tasty actually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Shanice_)
    That looks extremely disgusting. And I wouldn't really call that cooking as such...surely something like spaghetti bolognese would have been easier to make, less messy and much more aesthetically pleasing...
    :lolwut: A bit rude tbh. But then again, why would I take the advice from a girl who's called Shanice and comes from Wirral?! I've never even heard of 'Wirral'! Is Wirral even a real place?! It sounds like either a province of Middle-earth or some form of small, furry creature.

Heeey, but I kiiiiid, I love girls called Shanice who also happen to come from 'Wirral'. :yep: Maybe cooking some form of spaghetti will be my challenge for tomorrow...

ReputationRep:
    I threw up a wee bit.

ReputationRep:
    That is truly shocking to be honest.

I don't understand why students find it so hard to cook? What is hard about it?

Just stick to cooking easy dishes, like Spag Bol, all pasta dishes. Meat and rice, fish..........??? Just stick them in the oven, Boil them, or grill them....is that hard? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    My god, how terrifying is it that in today's society, people learn how to use the internet before they learn how to cook?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ECHF)
    Not bad for a man, either
    That's not very enlightened... I'll have you know that I regularly make food along the lines of stuffed lobster, duck a l'orange and creme caramel, and my cakes beat the WI in the local village fete.

ReputationRep:
    heyyyyy mazel tov!

ReputationRep:
    Looks awful, but well done on cooking

As long as it tastes good, it doesnt matter that it looks horrendous

ReputationRep:
    looks like a severly unwashed vagina.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kreuzuerk)
    blue waffle
    I concur

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fat-Love)
    looks like a severly unwashed vagina.
    Tasted a bit like it too. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    What's the disgusting pink goo in the middle? =/

ReputationRep:
    It's better than I could manage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Disenchanted)
    Mayonnaise and tomato ketchup - we already decided that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Disenchanted)
    I think that it was a bit of chicken that hadn't properly cooked, which I then covered in ketchup and mayonnaise.

ReputationRep:
    If thats what you plan to eat, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    that's better than my cooking.. although i'd probably end up burning a salad given half the chance. thank god i went catered well done though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chocothunder)
    :lolwut: A bit rude tbh. But then again, why would I take the advice from a girl who's called Shanice and comes from Wirral?! I've never even heard of 'Wirral'! Is Wirral even a real place?! It sounds like either a province of Middle-earth or some form of small, furry creature.

Heeey, but I kiiiiid, I love girls called Shanice who also happen to come from 'Wirral'. :yep: Maybe cooking some form of spaghetti will be my challenge for tomorrow...

It does look disgusting though and a sandwich isn't cooking lol. Don't see how stating that it didn't look nice and suggesting something easier to make is being rude. Spaghetti bolognese isn't difficult...

The Wirral is right next to Liverpool. And I wouldn't exactly say I'm from the Wirral since I wasn't born there.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.