Turn on thread page Beta

My bell really hurts. watch

ReputationRep:
    Background information: I have a frenulum thing whereby I can't pull back my foreskin very far and at most I've only ever managed to get it past my bell end. Also I have never had sex, nor have I ever masturbated with my my sleeve back (always done it rubbing the skin against my dome). It had always felt funny when I rubbed it bare and my legs would twitch and I'd get no pleasure from it, so I never bothered.

Anyway last night I was playing with myself after I had just trimmed and it was looking good. I pulled the skin back and rubbed off some scummy white stuff on the end and it came off (like a rubber rubs off pencil). Then I realised it didn't feel weird to touch and I proceeded to lube up with my spit and you know.

Today I was in the shower and with my new found ability I wanted to do it again. I used soap as a lube this time and started the deed vigorously on it bare. After a couple of minutes it started to really really sting and I had to stop. I tried washing off the soap under the shower water but even that stung. It really stung.

When I dried off I looked at it in the light and there are two red patches on my bell and it looks like it has literally been rubbed raw.

Does any body know if there is a special layer or something that isn't supposed to come off? Could it be the soap that's irritated it?

Also how long do you think it will take to heal and how should I keep him?

(Mods my apologies if this is too graphic/inappropriate but I am aware of the rules and am not purposefully trying to break any rules. In my opinion this is fine and adequately complies with the rules. Please ask me to edit the post if it's inappropriate and don't delete/lock)

ReputationRep:
    wtf fam.

ReputationRep:
    your gay fam no lies!

ReputationRep:
    I thought the title said 'belly'
    Now my brain hurts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Knightrider222)
    your gay fam no lies!
    1. Read OP.
    2. Look at mental image.
    3. You gay bro.

ReputationRep:
    I clicked on this thinking it said 'belly'. Now I wish I hadn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sponge man)
    wtf fam.
    Any help brah?

ReputationRep:
    LOL omg. that's gross. just to let you know, NEVER use soap down there, it damages the pH balance of your willy :O

That stuff could be dead skin? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RamocitoMorales)
    That stuff could be dead skin? :dontknow:
    Is there any real cause for concern?

ReputationRep:
    I also have this. You rubbed it hard with a relatively coarse surface to what it's used to and the redness will heal, after several goes I expect your helmet will toughen up a bit. I'd imagine all that you rubbed off was smegma, if you don't see that bit very often I wouldn't be surprised if there was quite a build-up there. Incidentally, apparently, using soap as a lube builds up smegma so use something else, I would.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HEJ92)
    LOL omg. that's gross. just to let you know, NEVER use soap down there, it damages the pH balance of your willy :O
    How should I clean it then? Would a woman clean it if I went in her without a jacket?

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I'm glad I was circumcised.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arekkusu)
    I also have this. You rubbed it hard with a relatively coarse surface to what it's used to and the redness will heal, after several goes I expect your helmet will toughen up a bit. I'd imagine all that you rubbed off was smegma, if you don't see that bit very often I wouldn't be surprised if there was quite a build-up there. Incidentally, apparently, using soap as a lube builds up smegma so use something else, I would.
    Ok thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skoji)
    I considered removing mine too, but I love it too much and I think I'd miss it. Plus I'm not a Jew.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not Jewish either. I didn't have a choice in the matter; it happened when I was six.

(Original post by Skoji)
    High five? :borat:

(Original post by Valjean)
    hi.
    ahem

ReputationRep:
    Do not directly apply soap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeffy91)
    How should I clean it then? Would a woman clean it if I went in her without a jacket?
    yes. that's exactly what you should do :rolleyes:

no, just wash it with water.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 5, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.