Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Did you ring it too hard?

ReputationRep:
    It's just sore. You should be fine. The white stuff you cleaned off means you should be washing down there more regularly, especially if you have been recently aroused. In fact, a buildup could be contributing to the tightness - I recommend you take a long bath and sort yourself out.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear god, I thought that said "belly".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweyn Forkbeard)
    It's just sore. You should be fine. The white stuff you cleaned off means you should be washing down there more regularly, especially if you have been recently aroused. In fact, a buildup could be contributing to the tightness - I recommend you take a long bath and sort yourself out.
    Should I just wash it by just rinsing it under water?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Jeffy91)
    Should I just wash it by just rinsing it under water?
    Try some hydrochloric acid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dumachi)
    Try some hydrochloric acid
    That's what I use to dispose of bodies, so obviously I'm not going to use it on my member.

ReputationRep:
    How should I clean it then? Would a woman clean it if I went in her without a jacket?
    I feel ill!

Why would any woman want it inside her (jacket or otherwise) if it's encrusted in cack?

Clean it...daily (minimum).

ReputationRep:
    Scrub it with a brillo pad; that'll sort you right out.

ReputationRep:
    The white stuff could be smegma... both males and females can get it but it's more likely on males who haven't been circumsized. Those who don't pull their foreskin back everytime they wash are prone to a build up of smegma. Only use water to wash with from now on, never soap and never vigorously. You'll be fine.

So glad I'm a girl.

ReputationRep:
    I got little red patches when I started "bashing the bishop", sore little areas where it looks like the skin has been ripped off. I think it was because the skin wasn't accustomed to so much movement and it soon stopped.

To all the people saying don't use soap: you're thinking of girly bits, soap is fine on male genitalia as long as it doesn't go in your meatus (jap-eye), but even if it did it just stings like hell for about 10 mins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cybele)
    The white stuff could be smegma... both males and females can get it but it's more likely on males who haven't been circumsized. Those who don't pull their foreskin back everytime they wash are prone to a build up of smegma. Only use water to wash with from now on, never soap and never vigorously. You'll be fine.

So glad I'm a girl.
    Say that in childbirth or when you meet a group of black people on a night out down a back street wearing hotpants.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ياسمين)
    I clicked on this thinking it said 'belly'. Now I wish I hadn't.
    ditto

ReputationRep:
    Soap as lube :facepalm2:

Just use water and a little friction. It'll become less sensitive after a while.

ReputationRep:
    OP you're a sicko, gutted about your **** sit. aswell.

ReputationRep:

So glad I'm a girl.
    If you wash it every day it's just not a problem at all. I cannot understand some guys, they pay more attention to their dicks than anything else in the world except for the 10 minutes they're in the shower in the morning. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MancStudent098)
    If you wash it every day it's just not a problem at all. I cannot understand some guys, they pay more attention to their dicks than anything else in the world except for the 10 minutes they're in the shower in the morning. http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...s/rolleyes.gif
    :yep:

Don't know why you needed to quote me for that, but I agree with you.

ReputationRep:
    :yep:

Don't know why you needed to quote me for that, but I agree with you.
    Yeah sorry, I guess I was just sending it in the general direction of someone who had said something sensible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TLDR)
    I thought the title said 'belly'
    Now my brain hurts
    I read "belly" too.

ReputationRep:
    jesus christ, theres too much information...then theres this
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    That's what I use to dispose of bodies, so obviously I'm not going to use it on my member.
    i knwo but it will defo clean it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 5, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.