should I be worried about my upcoming dentist appointment? Watch

This discussion is closed.
rednirt
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
ok, I normally don't mind going to the dentist and aint scared of it, but recently my third teeth have been coming thru (and yes, I mean a proper 3rd set, its not that uncommon) and I don't want to have them pulled!

Just made an appointment for the 3rd of February and I'm a little bit nervous I also heard from my boyfriend (who's ex's parents use my dentist) that she botched some of their work and it caned... she also left my dad in the dentists chair for half an hour after some dental work whilst they went to buy more sutres (spelling? the things u sew up stuff with)!!!

I'm scared
kita
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by rednirt)
ok, I normally don't mind going to the dentist and aint scared of it, but recently my third teeth have been coming thru (and yes, I mean a proper 3rd set, its not that uncommon) and I don't want to have them pulled!

Just made an appointment for the 3rd of February and I'm a little bit nervous I also heard from my boyfriend (who's ex's parents use my dentist) that she botched some of their work and it caned... she also left my dad in the dentists chair for half an hour after some dental work whilst they went to buy more sutres (spelling? the things u sew up stuff with)!!!

I'm scared
I'd only be worried cos its THE DENTIST :eek: but erm...no u shudnt be 2 worried, these things wouldnt have happened all the time otheriwse theyd probly be shut down or something lol, just think of alllllll the people who use it and only one or two things have "gone wrong" so to speak, out of possibly hundreds of appointments they know what theyre doing, you should be fine.
kita xx
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.57%
No (239)
33.43%

Watched Threads