The Student Room Group

and then he grabbed my balls...

I went out yesterday with some people at uni. It was one of my mates birthday party's. Anyway, we all had a good time, lots of drinks but when I saw people at the club I knew I got talking to them. Anyway I saw this guy on my course who I dont really talk to but, you know speak to when out. He was quite drunk, so was I. But when he spoke to me he grabbed my balls and kept coming close when talking and he was like i'll bully u if u wnt me too :s I was like wtf at this point...

I dont get it, normally he's really rudeboi type wtf!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You just pulled, congratulations.
Reply 2
cool story brah
Was you in a gay club lol.
Reply 4
ibs137
cool story brah

I have nothing to say other than your sig is very nearly in time with the song I was just listening to.
Should have socked him one... sexual abuse right there.
Reply 6
Teehee, you pulled a homosexual man. Have to admit, I'd be terrified if he grabbed my balls, it's like our sacred area.
Harassment
all gangsters are battymen, why do you think they look for mandem in the clubs instead of daggering the girls
Reply 9
flowermaster91
all gangsters are battymen, why do you think they look for mandem in the clubs instead of daggering the girls

Hype talk, you clearly dont know , still jokes
ChocoLoco
Hype talk, you clearly dont know , still jokes

gassed
He quite literally is a rude boy, sir.
Smash him up
Reply 13
Speak english ffs...
Reply 14
ewww, if a sexy girl did thid I would be like :sexface: but if a guy did this I would be like :mad: :confused:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 15
flowermaster91
gassed

Gassin on a forum? You are confused.
don't pretend you did not like it
ChocoLoco
Gassin on a forum? You are confused.

never mind :facepalm2:

you dont get it
Reply 18
He Wants Your Babies Basically.