Turn on thread page Beta

I never full my foreskin back and masturbate by lubing up my bell-end and then masturbating.

I always just wack it out, and go up and down so its the skin rubbing against the bell-end.

Am I doing it wrong? Usually my bell-end hurts so I can't really rub it.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, Wtf.

ReputationRep:
    Erm...... maybe you should ask that particluary type of question to a doctor.
    ________________________________ ________________________________ ________________________________ ________________________________ _

ReputationRep:
    Lol if the end result is the same and as long as it's not hurting you then I don't see how it's wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Haaahaaaahaaaahaaaahaaaahaaaahaa aahaaaahaahaaaaahaaaa [B][U]Youve got issues

No you're not, it's probably the most common way among uncircumcised men, myself included. Circumcised men need to lube up like you explained. Think yourself lucky - you save money by doing it that way.

However during real sex you will need to pull back the foreskin to put on the condom. The foreskin will also slide back if you go bareback. Do you pull the skin all the way down the shaft while masturbating? I guess from your description possibly not, since the head is sensitive.

Your penis head is sensitive because it hasn't been exposed much - I presume it hasn't been exposed much because the skin stays over it or close to it while erect? There's no real 'normal' here - the skin might stay over the head while it's erect, or it may naturally slide back, which is more common. There's nothing really wrong either way, but someone whose skin slides back will have a penis head that isn't so sensitive. you'll need to make your head less sensitive, since the head will be exposed during intercourse. Is your foreskin tight? If so, that's a separate issue. More on that in a moment.

To desensitise the penis head:

-Pull back the foreskin once in a while while flaccid, obviously not inside any clothes. Keep it that way for about 5 minutes, not too much longer since that can be uncomfortable. This'll dry it out a bit.

-Do the same in the shower, this time focus the water on the exposed head. Lightly if it hurts, then increase the water pressure. This will be a bit uncomfortable first but that's the point.

-Whilst in the shower, if the head has become comfortable enough to rub with your fingers, do so. Rub it with a soft flannel, etc. Tap it and poke it around if you can. Also grip it with your whole hand.

Doing this sort of thing will bring the head's sensitivity to normal. Note that when I say desensitise, I don't mean decrease sexual pleasure at all. From underexposure the nerve-endings on your glans are hyper-sensitive and contact will cause pain. Like this, sexual intercourse or putting on a condom may be painful. After a short time (could be a few days, a week or a month), your penis head will be far more comfortable to touch.

The head sensitivity is not a problem or condition. Just something that you should work on for a few weeks. Feel free to masturbate in the same way as before, it's what I do anyway as I had the same thing.

By the way, if the foreskin is tight, which I presume is not the case given how you've worded yourself, there's plenty of topics here that deal with that if you need information. The short, brief answer is to gently stretch the foreskin a few times a day, over extended time, to loosen it.

ReputationRep:
    It's probably not an issue during masturbation, but during sex you will need to pull it back. Also, ALWAYS pull it back when you shower to clean it or you'll get some really nasty smegma build up. :no: Not nice.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 3, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.