Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

I haven't masturbated in week, and am going to wrestle with girls... Watch

Since starting university I havent masturbated at all. I'll be going to Judo lessons tomorrow where I might be paired with a girl. So as you can understand, Im scared I might get a hard on.

What should I do? On the one hand I don't want to masturbate because I might perform worse (and it might not stop be from getting a hard on). On the other hand, I don't want to get a boner.

ReputationRep:
    Hold on...You perform worse at Judo if you fap the night before?

ReputationRep:
    Perform worse where?

ReputationRep:
    Cut it off?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhyMath)
    Hold on...You perform worse at Judo if you fap the night before?
    You release testosterone when you ****... you want to keep that built up when playing sport.

ReputationRep:
    Since when did ******* make you **** at Judo?

ReputationRep:
    fill you trousers with cucumbers, that way when you do get a boner it sneakily hidden amongst all the other mounds and theyll just assume 'oh thats another cucumber' Fail safe

ReputationRep:
    yo dude..thats nothing. i never jerked off for 5 weeks.... but when i did BOOM! *stand well away*!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Since starting university I havent masturbated at all. I'll be going to Judo lessons tomorrow where I might be paired with a girl. So as you can understand, Im scared I might get a hard on.

What should I do? On the one hand I don't want to masturbate because I might perform worse (and it might not stop be from getting a hard on). On the other hand, I don't want to get a boner.
    It would be more awkward if you get the boner if you pair up with a boy, no? With the girl, you might be able to laugh it off?

ReputationRep:
    Well which would you rather, doing worse at judo or getting an erection in the middle of it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Complete nonsense. If anything you perform better in sport without such tensions. Very poor trolling.

ReputationRep:
    no longer anonymous?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J0nnyyyyyy)
    fill you trousers with cucumbers, that way when you do get a boner it sneakily hidden amongst all the other mounds and theyll just assume 'oh thats another cucumber' Fail safe
    REP

ReputationRep:
    This is amusing, lol

ReputationRep:
    Your boner might distract her long enough for you to win. Tactics innit.

ReputationRep:
    Thread made me lol

ReputationRep:
    You could always encorporate the boner into the judo. You know, **** her round the head and all that.

ReputationRep:
    Just **** ffs. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Aaaand boom goes the dynamite.

ReputationRep:
    sellotape it before the lesson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzvjT9SkbL8

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: September 28, 2010
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you honestly judge a book by its cover?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.