The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
gimp21
You release testosterone when you ****... you want to keep that built up when playing sport.

wookymon
Complete nonsense. If anything you perform better in sport without such tensions. Very poor trolling.

No, and No.

Boxers dont have sex for weeks before a big game. Physical performance is better in the absence of sex, particularly for hard, aggressive sports.
Reply 21
Just wear speedos and tuck a testicle outside it. Everyone will be to distracted with that to notice the boner :wink:
Reply 22
Cancel, your cock will explode otherwise.
wookymon
If anything you perform better in sport without such tensions.

Not in Martial arts or boxing sports, ask David Haye.
Reply 24
RaggedyBen
Just wear speedos and tuck a testicle outside it. Everyone will be to distracted with that to notice the boner :wink:

What if some sees the dangling testicle and moves in for the kill with an easy target in mind?
Reply 25
Antifazian
Your boner might distract her long enough for you to win. Tactics innit.

:biggrin:
Magic mormon underwear
Reply 27
PhyMath
What if some sees the dangling testicle and moves in for the kill with an easy target in mind?

Hmmm maybe this tactic kills two birds with one stone and the threat of a blow to the bollox will inspire OP to fight like he's never fought before in order to protect the family jewels :smile:
Reply 28
RaggedyBen
Hmmm maybe this tactic kills two birds with one stone and the threat of a blow to the bollox will inspire OP to fight like he's never fought before in order to protect the family jewels :smile:

Did anyone else read that as "kill two balls with one stone"?
Just get a boner and freak her out, then thrust it into her face.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 30
lazy smurf
Not in Martial arts or boxing sports, ask David Haye.

Even if that is true for some (certainly not me), this troll says he's wrestling with girls (how many girl wrestlers are there?!).

If it makes any difference at that level then he should give the sport up.
Reply 31
...how? ...eh.. um... how?
J0nnyyyyyy
fill you trousers with cucumbers, that way when you do get a boner it sneakily hidden amongst all the other mounds and theyll just assume 'oh thats another cucumber' Fail safe

Your post reminded me of

:biggrin:
J0nnyyyyyy
fill you trousers with cucumbers, that way when you do get a boner it sneakily hidden amongst all the other mounds and theyll just assume 'oh thats another cucumber' Fail safe

HAHAHAH!!
Oh my gosh yes.
beci.please
HAHAHAH!!
Oh my gosh yes.

This reminded me of this! :biggrin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOQJiZ_g3Ho
Farhan.Hanif93

lolasaurus!
Reply 36
"Sorry, Selena's called in to say she's ill; you'll be getting your hands on Dennis tonight."
thats bull**** , you could be more relaxed so perform better.. and also if you have a massive rock-on, your not gunna be thinking about judo, you will wanna rub it on her leg or something, or at least i would...
Reply 38
i'd be more worried about coming all over her face when you grapple. :lolwut:
Farhan.Hanif93

Love that guy. This especially:

(edited 13 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending