Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ??

ReputationRep:
    5th choice does not look bad, they won't know what it is anyway. as for transfers, no idea.

ReputationRep:
    I believe there is only one university that allows you to transfer from Biomed after the first year (I'm not sure which - is it Newcastle?!). And even then, you have to have a 75% or above average in your first year, and there are only 2 spots for transfer, so it's highly unlikely.

ReputationRep:
    Prob not good idea for the 5th choice...
    Shows you are uncertain about yourself
    They may ask you in interviews where you applied to
    and I advise you to be honest...those people can tell when someone is being truthful or not very well

ReputationRep:
    Basically, no.

ReputationRep:
    The other unis don't know where else or for what else you have applied. I think it's unlikely they'd ask in an interview either, because there must be a reason they've changed the application system so that the unis don't know where you've applied because they used to know!!
    But if you put something in your statement about your 5th choice then you'll look uncertain.. and if you don't put something in your statement about it then your 5th choice may not offer you a place?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.