Anyone??

No?

Just me?

:unsure:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, just you.

ReputationRep:
    Why?

Why not a spare a though to those that are incapable of acquiring an education because they live in deep poverty often surviving as little as a $ a day.

No, you don't. You just cry for the heck of it.

Go away, you sad sad little troll. You're a no-mark and you fully damn well know it.

ReputationRep:
    Just you.

ReputationRep:
    Why? Because you find them too hard?vIf that's why, it'll probably get better in a few weeks...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magic_007)
    Why?

Why not a spare a though to those that are incapable of acquiring an education because they live in deep poverty often surviving as little as a $ a day.

No, you don't. You just cry for the heck of it.

Go away, you sad sad little troll. You're a no-mark and you fully damn well know it.
    Im not a troll

I had a lecture the other day that I understood not one word of when everyone else was barely even taking notes cos they already knew it. and for them it was like a revision class.

Don't try and guilt trip me by talking about people in deep poverty either. That's like parents saying "eat up, there are people starving in africa" Yes there are, but me eating my veg isnt going to make a blind bit of difference to them now is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil lime)
    Anyone??

No?

Just me?

You don't need to cry....why do you want to cry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetness345)
    You don't need to cry....why do you want to cry?
    just more difficult that i thought it would be and its much more chemistry based than i thought. Didnt know if anyone else felt like they were struggling with lectures? I kind of feel like im falling behind already.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone??

No?

Just me?

what do you study?

ReputationRep:
    You know what this means, don't you?

You'd better get to the library and make it so you DO understand. That's what I'm doing. Well, more for the fun of it, than anything...

ReputationRep:
    Im not a troll

I had a lecture the other day that I understood not one word of when everyone else was barely even taking notes cos they already knew it. and for them it was like a revision class.

Don't try and guilt trip me by talking about people in deep poverty either. That's like parents saying "eat up, there are people starving in africa" Yes there are, but me eating my veg isnt going to make a blind bit of difference to them now is it?

Common sense would dictate
    a) ask your friends to help you, possibly borrow their notes.
    b) no friends, make some
    c) or if you can't, buy a dictaphone

Btw, yes it will. Ensuring you do not waste as much as food possible may not affect them but helps provide a spiritual meaning of satisfaction to you that you not only care but value food you have been given.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LLandersUK)
    what do you study?
    forensic science, i was hoping i would be okay with the chem in it, but there's a loooot.

I feel like it's too early for me to start bugging my lecturers already

ReputationRep:
    just more difficult that i thought it would be and its much more chemistry based than i thought. Didnt know if anyone else felt like they were struggling with lectures? I kind of feel like im falling behind already.

Ohhh i see....chemistry is hard though. Don't worry you can do it if you try really hard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magic_007)
    Common sense would dictate
    a) ask your friends to help you, possibly borrow their notes.
    b) no friends, make some
    c) or if you can't, buy a dictaphone

I guess there is moodle so I can grab the notes and such before, and that might help.

I feel like it's too early for me to start bugging my lecturers already
    Despite the fact that they're there for you to bug? Don't you have tutorials or something?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone??

No?

Just me?

Why do you feel like crying? Have you seen a councillor or welfare rep in the SU?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K the Failure)
    Despite the fact that they're there for you to bug? Don't you have tutorials or something?
    No, not yet anyway.

I get tomorrow off so I'm going to set up camp in the library.

ReputationRep:
    Most people sleep, rather than cry, in lectures.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomInce6666)
    Most people sleep, rather than cry, in lectures.
    :yep:

sounds way better

ReputationRep:
    No, not yet anyway.

I get tomorrow off so I'm going to set up camp in the library.

Are you at Kent uni...If so I was in that lecture too, gotta agree that it made little sense, but I think its the way he is explaining it...If you want to hang out sometime and maybe go over it, I'd love to, as I'm confused as well but if you sit down and really focus on it, it does start to make alittle sense.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.