Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pheebs1201)
    Details are in my sig- everywhere but Cambridge, that was a rejection, never mind Just starting to muse over what may be my insurance now... its been a hectic evening! If you were good enough to apply for oxford then you arent aiming high with Bristol- its meant to be "oxbridge rejects" university right? so thats you & me! its meant to be haha.
    Sorry I forgot to check the sig! Ahh, I really hope they'll take me as an Oxbridge reject! I love your choices Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by writerwho~)
    Sorry I forgot to check the sig! Ahh, I really hope they'll take me as an Oxbridge reject! I love your choices Good luck!
    Haha I love your choices too please let me know if *when* you get in, itd be nice to sort of have known someone when *if* we get there haha!

ReputationRep:
    Haha I love your choices too please let me know if *when* you get in, itd be nice to sort of have known someone when *if* we get there haha!
    Yes, probably *DEFINITELY* will

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by writerwho~)
    Yes, probably *DEFINITELY* will
    Yay

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Does anyone know anything about Maths offers this year? Please quote me if you do, much appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, has anyone heard from the Civil Engineering department yet? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    My friend got a psychology offer of AAA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LazyCookie)
    Hopefully means I'll find out fairly soon since I submitted mine aeons ago (or so it feels! ). Congrats on the offer though is bristol your first choice?
    Thank you It's my insurance, but I'd be quite happy to go there! It looks lovely, has a solid rep for Law, and they sent me a very nice post-offer letter.

Hopefully you'll get an offer real soon! Fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    Any potential firmers out there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john118)
    I have applied for the Politics and Social policy course as well, but I have not heard anything back yet. May I ask what grades you have or what you are predicted to have?

Congratulations on that offer btw! I hope to see you there.
    John
    Hi!
    I got in with an AAC. I heard pretty quickly after I applied, but I also applied very early. And also, are you local? I'm not sure whether schools look at A levels differently depending on where they were taken, because I think curriculum wise they might be a little different. I took mine in Singapore so I'm not sure if my grades are a good measurement for entry for a British A level candidate! But hope that helps anyway I'm quite sure I'm going to Bristol so hopefully I'll see you there too! All the best

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody heard back for Economics and Politics (LL12) yet? Ive been waiting since early November and its been driving me crazy!

Come on Bristol!!

ReputationRep:
    A definite insurer here! All I need is the go ahead from my form tutor and I'll be insuranceing Brizzle on Monday :love:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    My Imperial offer is ridiculously hard to meet so chances are I may ultimately end up in Bristol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikita_atikin)
    A definite insurer here! All I need is the go ahead from my form tutor and I'll be insuranceing Brizzle on Monday :love:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    My Imperial offer is ridiculously hard to meet so chances are I may ultimately end up in Bristol
    Ah exciting! Well I wont say "hopefully see you in October" because I hope you get the grades for your firm choice, but if you dont, SEE YA THERE (unless I epically fail my exams :eek:)

ReputationRep:
    Ah exciting! Well I wont say "hopefully see you in October" because I hope you get the grades for your firm choice, but if you dont, SEE YA THERE (unless I epically fail my exams :eek:)
    :laugh: Haha I think "hopefully see you in October" is good enough :ninja:

Edit: Oh and good luck for your exams

ReputationRep:
    I'm still to hear back from 2 of my choices, but atm Bristol is looking likely to be my firm. I have an unconditional offer so may see you there come October!

ReputationRep:
    Potential firmer hereeee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robinyourpersie)
    Hey! Does anyone know anything about Maths offers this year? Please quote me if you do, much appreciated!
    People should hear from today (if you are a UK applicant)

Im waiting too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikita_atikin)
    :laugh: Haha I think "hopefully see you in October" is good enough :ninja:

Edit: Oh and good luck for your exams
    Thanks

(Original post by RyuHADOUKEN)
    Potential firmer hereeee
    Yay *hi5*

(Original post by Tracey88)
    I'm still to hear back from 2 of my choices, but atm Bristol is looking likely to be my firm. I have an unconditional offer so may see you there come October!
    Woohoo!

ReputationRep:
    I thought you were going to firm Warwick :P

ReputationRep:
    Me!! Geography (F800)

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.