The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol applicants 2011

Scroll to see replies

Hi has anyone applied for Drama at Bristol and had an interview yet or an invite to one at least?...
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Yay we have a Bristol Firmers thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1529292 :biggrin:
Reply 942
Original post by playxsailxliv
Has anyone heard anything about languages?

My friend got an offer today, for german i think. Dont know if that helps at all!
anyone recieved an offer for german and russian yet ???? :frown:
Reply 944
Original post by Corkscrew

Original post by Corkscrew
Well done! When did you hear/send your application off?

late november/early december is when i heard from them, and i sent it off in october i think
Reply 945
Original post by xhorseyhanx
Well done :smile: My tutor thinks it may partly be because I applied before the Oxford deadline and apparently Bristol doesn't like being a reserve to Oxbridge. But I didn't get into Oxford anyway. Maths, Further Maths, Economics, Chemistry, you?

Maths, Further Maths and Economic & Business Studies.
I applied in November so that could be something to do with it.
Reply 946
I applied for Law! Any other international students here molesting ucas track? :smile:
Original post by zey <3
anyone recieved an offer for german and russian yet ???? :frown:

I'm still waiting for German and Spanish...some people have already got rejections/offers so they have obviously started working through the applications...I really hope I hear something soon now as I sent mine off on the 15th of October...so over 3 months ago!
argh waiting on French- it's driving me mad why can't they be faster!? My last offer..
Still waiting on Law
I got an email saying they're in the process of making me an offer for Mathematics :smile:
Reply 951
Original post by Jacobic
yep, i've got a conditional offer and am going to a visit day on the 9th of feb :smile:

Hey Jacobic, sorry I never replied earlier. Argh! Bristol are driving me wild haha, my top choice and they are taking foreverrrrr to reply! Well done on your offer :smile: is Bristol your first choice?
Reply 952
Unconditional offer for philosophy and economics :biggrin:
today and monday are the last working days of january.. really close now..
Reply 954
Perpetually waiting for a reply... English and Philosophy. Three and a half months and counting.
Now Ive got my offer I just want to get there! :love:
Reply 956
Original post by Pheebs1201
Now Ive got my offer I just want to get there! :love:

SNAP....time is dragging! x
Original post by toothbird
SNAP....time is dragging! x

:biggrin: what have you applied for?
Reply 958
If all goes well in these january exams i am definitely firming bristol for economics and accounitng although i am a bit worried about the small ammount of contact time in economics school.
Reply 959
Original post by Wezzler
If all goes well in these january exams i am definitely firming bristol for economics and accounitng although i am a bit worried about the small ammount of contact time in economics school.

If you are capable of self-motivation lower contact hours don't matter and can actually be a benefit as it allows you to focus on things you don't know, rather than in contact time where it may well be going over things you do know. However if you don't work well when left to your own devices, it could be a bit of an issue, although wherever you go you are going to have to get used to doing a lot more for yourself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending