Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Unsuccessful for Bristol .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stonewars)
    I received an email from Bristol last night, not like a welcome email but just an email from my faculty that mentioned that they begin making most decisions in January(with a few exceptions). I guess it means it doesn't matter that much if you applied early, so everyone has somewhat of an equal chance
    Yes. It's very fair but very frustrating to those of us who are impatient! :rant:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ultimate_Geek)
    Unsuccessful for Bristol .
    Aww, I'm sorry! What subject? I'm sure no matter what that you have awesome offers, you'll be happy wherever you go, and when you get the nobel prize Bristol will slap themselves for not taking you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pheebs1201)
    Haha sadly not whats your top choice?
    I'm thinking Bristol at the moment, I visited on Wednesday and the department was brilliant and I'm sure I'll get used to the whole living in a city thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muffinz)
    Aww, I'm sorry! What subject? I'm sure no matter what that you have awesome offers, you'll be happy wherever you go, and when you get the nobel prize Bristol will slap themselves for not taking you.
    Neuroscience.

Haha, I hope so!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potiron)
    I'm thinking Bristol at the moment, I visited on Wednesday and the department was brilliant and I'm sure I'll get used to the whole living in a city thing.
    Ooh what subject have you applied for? We could well be fellow freshers come september

ReputationRep:
    Ooh what subject have you applied for? We could well be fellow freshers come september
    Law, it should be in my sig really. We could well be, are you excited? I have to do some work if I want to go to Bristol, sadly. But their law department was immense. In every sense of the word.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Law, it should be in my sig really. We could well be, are you excited? I have to do some work if I want to go to Bristol, sadly. But their law department was immense. In every sense of the word.
    So excited! I never ever thought Id get an offer from Bristol so Im a bit beside myself haha Hopefully see ya there then!

ReputationRep:
    So excited! I never ever thought Id get an offer from Bristol so Im a bit beside myself haha Hopefully see ya there then!
    Me neither, I thought I was a pretty crap candidate, I got my offer three days before Christmas and I was just stunned. And incredibly grateful. I might write a thank you later to the admissions tutors and cry all over it.

ReputationRep:
    Me neither, I thought I was a pretty crap candidate, I got my offer three days before Christmas and I was just stunned. And incredibly grateful. I might write a thank you later to the admissions tutors and cry all over it.
    Haha be careful they dont think youre crazy and take your offer away
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Right so I'm going to put this out there.... Bristol for maths. Anyone heard anything????????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nomnomer)
    Woot woot!! Bristol offer for pharmacology!! Anyone here might be my fellow classmate??
    Well done!
    Did you attend an open day? whats your offer?
    I got invited to an open day on 16/02! I hope it'll be an offer!

ReputationRep:
    Bristol offer for History of Art!! exciteeeeeeed!

ReputationRep:
    Haha be careful they dont think youre crazy and take your offer away
    I don't think they're allowed to do that, and they have to find out sooner or later.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think they're allowed to do that, and they have to find out sooner or later.
    Better sooner rather than later I suppose! Good luck with getting the grades, hopefully see you in September

ReputationRep:
    anyone going to the faculty of art open day on 16thhhh? I am for history already firmed as first choice

ReputationRep:
    Hey

I have an offer for History at Bristol, But i haven't heard anything about a faculty day :s How did you find out and whats it all about?

Thanks! xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saskya)
    Well done!
    Did you attend an open day? whats your offer?
    I got invited to an open day on 16/02! I hope it'll be an offer!
    Thanks! I'm considered an international student so they just gave me the offer without inviting me to an open day. I do the IB — they asked for 33 points, which I think is about the same as AAB? Which is a pretty good offer, and I'm pretty sure I'll make it my insurance! Just slightly torn between Edinburgh and Bristol at the mo.

Best of luck to you! It's just an open day though, not an interview, yeah? I think that's a good sign. Let me know how it goes — and tell me your offer!

ReputationRep:
    Better sooner rather than later I suppose! Good luck with getting the grades, hopefully see you in September
    And you. I hope you achieve everything you could possibly want to.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 4, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.