Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I found out that I have an offer for Spanish and German today! Soo pleased I found out at school in the library so had to surpress my excitement and desire to scream with joy because the librarians at our school take their job very seriously
    It says on Track that it updated on the 3rd of February, but I never recevied an e-mail from UCAS telling me something had changed so it has just been there for days without me knowing! Good luck to everyone who's still waiting and congratulations to those who have an offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by un-besito)
    I found out that I have an offer for Spanish and German today! Soo pleased I found out at school in the library so had to surpress my excitement and desire to scream with joy because the librarians at our school take their job very seriously
    It says on Track that it updated on the 3rd of February, but I never recevied an e-mail from UCAS telling me something had changed so it has just been there for days without me knowing! Good luck to everyone who's still waiting and congratulations to those who have an offer!
    Congrats!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holbolrob)
    Thank you

GCSE: 9A*s 2As and a B

AS: Eng/History/Psych: AAA, B in French and A* in GCSE Russian

A Level Predictions: A*A*A (A for French but I've just dropped it)

I sent my application off in early October which is why I think I heard so early.

Best of luck!
    Congratulations! I'm also a Q300 applicant with similar grades (although my GCSEs aren't quite as shiny as yours), but Bristol and King's College are the only two unis I haven't heard back from yet : / How long ago did you get your offer from King's?

ReputationRep:
    Any Economics and Finance applicants?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelliot)
    Congratulations! I'm also a Q300 applicant with similar grades (although my GCSEs aren't quite as shiny as yours),
    Same here! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kolokov)
    anyone know when the post offer open days are?
    Economics/Finance/Management department is 9th March/23rd March. Anyone know the Civil Engineering open days?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelliot)
    Congratulations! I'm also a Q300 applicant with similar grades (although my GCSEs aren't quite as shiny as yours), but Bristol and King's College are the only two unis I haven't heard back from yet : / How long ago did you get your offer from King's?
    Two weeks ago maybe? My application was sent off really early though, so I wouldn't worry.

I've still got to hear from St Andrews. Keep faith!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RitaF)
    I've applied for Drama but I haven't heard anything yet. Maybe cause I only sent it on january the 8th... I really hope to hear from them soon, though. Do you think we'll have to wait a lot longer?
    Hi - I shouldn't think so - I now have an interview on 23 Feb ....so think they may be sending invites out in order they received the applications maybe?

Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanMalkin)
    I really want to go to Bristol to do Law but still haven't heard from them.
    I got 8 A*s and 1 A at GCSE, 4 As at AS Level, and am predicted 2 As and 1 A* for A2
    However i got [COLOR="Red"]17/42[/COLOR] on my [COLOR="red"]LNAT[/COLOR] Results and am gutted as this is below average and i assume that Uni's cut off point will be somewhere around there?
    What do you think my chances are of an offer?
    I got 13/42 and I have an offer from Bristol ! So there isn't one for Bristol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by knb3)
    Bristol doesn't have a cut off point as such, no. The application is marked out of 200, 50 of which is from the LNAT, I believe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by knb3)
    Can I ask what your grades are like and when you sent off your application? How did you think you LNAT essay went, too? Every time I see a Bristol law offer I freak out :|

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer for Spanish! ABB.

ReputationRep:
    I just want some sort of response!
    Preferably an offer, obviously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LazyCookie)
    Every time I see a Bristol law offer I freak out :|
    Join the club on the anxiety.

However, despite my time (well)spent(?) stalking this forum, I think I've stumbled across just one person holding a law offer for Bristol, have you found a few then?

ReputationRep:
    Attending the 9th of march economics open day.

ReputationRep:
    offfer holders - is anyone else looking at applying for Unite House accommodation? its the only one which is RIGHT in the center - 5 mins from oceana (for going outtt) and litrally opposite the library (for studdyinggg). Im worried poeple will be put off it just cos its not "owned" by the univeristy (even tho they rent it). My friends there and he says its better as no wardens so its easier to have non-uni mates round!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zanni)
    Join the club on the anxiety.

However, despite my time (well)spent(?) stalking this forum, I think I've stumbled across just one person holding a law offer for Bristol, have you found a few then?
    Yep, sadly for us :/ Though it was mostly internationals who heard earliest as far as I could tell, but I've seen a few home students in the last month or so too. And aha yeah... I should stop coming on here, it just stresses me out more every time I see a law offer :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katieb1)
    offfer holders - is anyone else looking at applying for Unite House accommodation? its the only one which is RIGHT in the center - 5 mins from oceana (for going outtt) and litrally opposite the library (for studdyinggg). Im worried poeple will be put off it just cos its not "owned" by the univeristy (even tho they rent it). My friends there and he says its better as no wardens so its easier to have non-uni mates round!
    I was considering maybe applying to Unite house, but I havent really heard an opinion on what it's like there until now.
    Btw what course have you got an offer from and will Bristol be your firm choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kittenwithawhip)
    Hi has anyone applied for Drama at Bristol and had an interview yet or an invite to one at least?...
    Hi. I've applied for Drama and French and I'm pretty sure they interview me for the Drama side of it but I haven't heard anything yet. Getting a bit worried, it's been a long wait! Have you heard anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    I get a sinking feeling every time I see this thread, thinking that there might be more English offers that have been given out... Oh Bristol, your silence is making me lose my sanity! Why don't they give out all their offers/rejections at once, does anyone know? Do they give out earlier offers to their favourites/definites, and then just take a while longer to deliberate over the others? I hate feeling unwaaaanted and unsure!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 4, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.