Thanks AAA (I've already got AAB)

ReputationRep:
    Rejected for maths

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ammelia)
    Rejected for maths
    D'aww Oh well, Nottingham's lush!

ReputationRep:
    Also rejected for maths, absolutely gutted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r_mar)
    Also rejected for maths, absolutely gutted.
    When you win the nobel prize, they'll be sorry.

ReputationRep:
    mwaahahahahaaa just got rejected for maths, I hate them.

ReputationRep:
    So Bristol do blanket rejections?

...Uh-oh.

For those just rejected for Maths: Does anything in the admissions statement make clear why you didn't make it?

ReputationRep:
    Electrical and Electronic engineering AAB but dont know which accomodation want somewhere which will be fun!

ReputationRep:
    Rejected for maths
    Both me and my friend were rejected for maths aswell. Looks like they went on a bit of a rejection spree today

ReputationRep:
    Rejected for maths
    Same:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tracey88)
    I was considering maybe applying to Unite house, but I havent really heard an opinion on what it's like there until now.
    Btw what course have you got an offer from and will Bristol be your firm choice?
    History And yes Ive firmed it. I spoke to my mate about unite and he said it wasnt his first choice, but if he reapplied it would defiantly be as all other halls are 40 mins away and people have to get taxis when they go out clubbing! Also, easier to get ensuit accommodation as more rooms have the facilities and not as high demand! How about you? What course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katieb1)
    History And yes Ive firmed it. I spoke to my mate about unite and he said it wasnt his first choice, but if he reapplied it would defiantly be as all other halls are 40 mins away and people have to get taxis when they go out clubbing! Also, easier to get ensuit accommodation as more rooms have the facilities and not as high demand! How about you? What course?
    I will also be applying to UNITE house apparently it's only 10 minutes away from the main university precinct too, it's my favourite out of all the ones I've looked at Do you know whether we would have a chance to look around before applying or not? I suppose it wouldn't be too bad if not as there are plenty pics on the website and from what I've heard about UNITE housing in other cities it's pretty decent...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachel0593)
    Both me and my friend were rejected for maths aswell. Looks like they went on a bit of a rejection spree today
    It does seem like they send out decisions on Thursdays for maths, a lot of people on the thread seem to get them then. I just checked back to last year, and I got an offer from Bristol for maths on a Thursday then, so it does seem they like Thursdays for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pepper17)
    Hi. I've applied for Drama and French and I'm pretty sure they interview me for the Drama side of it but I haven't heard anything yet. Getting a bit worried, it's been a long wait! Have you heard anything yet?
    Hi - have an interview on 23 Feb... I don't know why they've been taking so long to reply to people- I know they had interviews on the 9th already and I think there's another one in March...why don't you give them a cheeky phone call and see if an invite is on the way

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for mathematics and probably firming it.
    is anyone visiting maths dept on 9th of march?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muffinz)
    So Bristol do blanket rejections?

...Uh-oh.

...But it hasn't happened yet!

Also, there's someone who's had an offer in this thread too, so maybe they do rejections and offers in waves? Although, the English offers have been fairly sporadic so far...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katieb1)
    Yeah, Im not too keen on the halls that are quite far away and I think I would like an ensuite too. Ive got an offer for accounting and finance and I think its going to be my firm

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting to hear from them for Maths... I've seen quite a few people with rejections lately and only a few with offers... I'm on a "shortlist" now where they have to "make some difficult decisions between very good candidates"

(Original post by che guevara jr)
    What is your offer? A* needed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by che guevara jr)
    Im visiting the Psychology dept on the 9th does that count?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LazyCookie)
    Can I ask what your grades are like and when you sent off your application? How did you think you LNAT essay went, too? Every time I see a Bristol law offer I freak out :|
    I got 5 A*s/2As/2Bs at GCSE

And Predicted 40 at IB

I'm sure you'll get one!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 4, 2011
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.