Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noodlzzz)
    GCSEs: 6As 3Bs 2Cs
    AS: 4 As
    A2 predicted: A*A*A*a*

I guess my GCSE grades or my A level subjects: Philosophy, Psychology & Sociology + EPQ.

I've asked for feedback, but ah well, it was my last choice but kind of sucks having 3 rejections
    I can't imagine they'd reject you for those GCSEs but who knows how the minds of these admissions tutors work :dontknow: Are you still considering doing a different course?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by hayheyley)
    I can't imagine they'd reject you for those GCSEs but who knows how the minds of these admissions tutors work :dontknow: Are you still considering doing a different course?
    Who knows, best of luck with your application though

ReputationRep:
    Who knows, best of luck with your application though
    Thank you, and best of luck to you with whatever you decide to do

ReputationRep:
    Rejected for psychology.
    Sorry to hear that, I've just been rejected for psychology too.

ReputationRep:
    Bristol are the last for me to make their decision now, wish they would hurry up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Averagegirl:))
    Come on History.

...It's the last but one working day of February.
    You can't be waiting that much longer. The post offer days are only in a couple of weeks time so it should probably be soon...unless they have a second batch as it were and have more post offer days for arts later on.
    Best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leticiabessel)
    x
    They updated track today with the offer which is AAA. Not too bad then I guess, compared to some others

Good luck if you're still waiting^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy Ftw)
    They updated track today with the offer which is AAA. Not too bad then I guess, compared to some others

Good luck if you're still waiting^^
    Including A in Maths and A in FM, I assume?

Yep, the waiting game goes on, hopefully it'll be over this time next week, thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leticiabessel)
    Including A in Maths and A in FM, I assume?

Yep, the waiting game goes on, hopefully it'll be over this time next week, thank you
    Yeah yeah AA for maths/further and an A in another

Yep, definitely shouldn't be long now *fingers crossed*

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know when the post offer law days are? Trying to figure out when I may get a reply by.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when the Economics post offer open days are?

Danke.

ReputationRep:
    anyone know when the philosophy departmental days are? I'm also trying to figure out when i could get a reply

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know when the English offer day is? Jumping on the band wagon here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kolokov)
    You can't be waiting that much longer. The post offer days are only in a couple of weeks time so it should probably be soon...unless they have a second batch as it were and have more post offer days for arts later on.
    Best of luck!
    Ah thanks, that gives me some hope that I won't be waiting until April I hope they're not waiting for results day or something because I did not do amazing in my January Maths exam.
    Thank you! Well done on your offer!

ReputationRep:
    So who's firming Bristol? ^-^

ReputationRep:
    Anybody got into MSc in International Security? See you in Bristol, if you did. ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Booshak)
    OMG!! You are the first person on here i´ve found applying for this course!! When did you send your application off? I sent mine October 13th...that´s five months now, they can´t be that indecisive haha!! Where else have you applied, and all for L101? I have offers from Notts and Exeter for L100.
    Yeah i know! Err mine was 3rd November, which country did you specify?
    So far I have:
    Oxford-rejection
    York-offer AB maths and economics
    UCL-offer AA
    LSE-pending
    Bristol-pending

ReputationRep:
    Just firmed my offer for Politics and Philosophy.
    Holla

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UseYourEyes)
    Does anyone know when the Economics post offer open days are?

Danke.
    9th & 23rd of march

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theblackswan)
    Yeah i know! Err mine was 3rd November, which country did you specify?
    So far I have:
    Oxford-rejection
    York-offer AB maths and economics
    UCL-offer AA
    LSE-pending
    Bristol-pending
    yeah I got rejected from Oxford aswell! am waiting on Bristol and Warwick... I specified Spain...do you think our application has to go through the modern languages faculty aswell? I barely mentioned Spain in my PS but I wrote about a project I did on development economics in El Salvador, which is where my mum is from. Did you write about loads of language stuff? Well done on the UCL offer, thats awesome! Do you know which is your favourite at the moment? Also, which subjects are you doing? (I'm doing french, spanish, eco and have maths already) Even though I did maths early but haven't carriedon further maths...dunno how that will effect my application.... Sorry for the twenty questions haha!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 4, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.