Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gabrielle_w)
    no way!! thats amazing! well done. did you get an email or post? xx
    (Original post by Rapunzel)
    Congratulations!!! I haven't heard yet so I'll stalk this post to see what your answers to the other questions are :P Will that be your firm?
    (Original post by KayteeKaytee)
    Congratulations! Was that BSc or MSci?
    It was just updated on UCAS track - haven't had a letter through yet.

I don't know what to do... I need to choose between Edinburgh and Bristol - they're both unconditional offers because I already have my grades

(and its for Bsc)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by legend_90)
    It was just updated on UCAS track - haven't had a letter through yet.

I don't know what to do... I need to choose between Edinburgh and Bristol - they're both unconditional offers because I already have my grades

(and its for Bsc)
    Good luck on choosing, at least you're spoilt for choice I am now terrified to go into my inbox... (and well done on the grades).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat12)
    I am still waiting for Chemistry.
    Have you had an interview for Chemistry yet though?
    I got mine like 5days after my interview. My offer was AAB for Mchem.
    Still not firmed yet, still debating an insurance.

Bath (ABB)
    Nottingham (ABB)
    Sheffield (ABB)
    Cardiff(ABB)

Any opinions??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TobyBed)
    Have you had an interview for Chemistry yet though?
    I just got the message that they received my application. And that was in December or January.
    Maybe I wasn't invited for an interview because I'm from Germany. I also applied for MChem in Cardiff and got a conditional offer quite fast (just a few weeks).

Good luck for those who are still waiting.

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting on Economics and Finance - anyone in the same boat? Whether its straight Economics or something else related?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UseYourEyes)
    Still waiting on Economics and Finance - anyone in the same boat? Whether its straight Economics or something else related?
    yeh my best friend is still waiting on pure economics, she hasnt heard anything yet and applied in November. Another girl at school applied at the same time and got rejected back in January x

ReputationRep:
    Offer for Economics L100, they want AAA* including maths found out about half an hour ago

ReputationRep:
    Offer for French and Spanish, BBB Found out on Friday.

ReputationRep:
    my bf just got an offer for history

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pod!)
    Offer for Economics L100, they want AAA* including maths found out about half an hour ago

(Original post by tangerinesky)
    Offer for French and Spanish, BBB Found out on Friday.

my bf just got an offer for history
    Congratulations to all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat12)
    I just got the message that they received my application. And that was in December or January.
    Maybe I wasn't invited for an interview because I'm from Germany. I also applied for MChem in Cardiff and got a conditional offer quite fast (just a few weeks).
    Ahright might just be different process for international students then, sure they'll get back to you soon enough with an offer (YN)
    Is cardiff going to be your insurance or havent you decided?

ReputationRep:
    still waiting... half reckon they're waiting to see if I'll get tired of waiting and withdraw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forever a Gnome)
    still waiting... half reckon they're waiting to see if I'll get tired of waiting and withdraw.
    I know the feeling....

ReputationRep:
    I know the feeling....
    ditto!

ReputationRep:
    I know the feeling....
    Yep, same here =/ .

ReputationRep:
    any geog news?x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TobyBed)
    Ahright might just be different process for international students then, sure they'll get back to you soon enough with an offer (YN)
    Is cardiff going to be your insurance or havent you decided?
    I am quite unsure which university is the best for me, either Bristol or Cardiff. It is so difficult.

What's about you?

ReputationRep:
    any geog news?x
    Nooooooooooo. Fed up now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by writerwho~)
    I don't think it'll be too long now; apparently English applicants will be hearing this week so it might be the same for you. Good luck.
    I had to give you +rep for the spoiler in your signature :love: =p .

ReputationRep:
    I am waiting for the offer too. I have got offers from York, Sheffield, Birmingham. Majoring in Computer Science.

Hope to hear from Bristol soon... I really want to study there.

I planed to apply to Goldney Hall if the offer is made. Is anyone the same as me?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.