Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure why it won't let me log on. I'm using my user-name I'm supposed to be using which is part of my qmul email address and I've added the prefix that I'm supposed to use and it won't let me log on.

Plus, I tried it with out the prefix and it still wouldn't :eek:
    So I have no idea what to do - does anyone know the user-name we're supposed to use?

It's really frustrating because I want to register for my business seminar otherwise I'd have to opt for the 9am seminar on Thursday -.-
    :eek3: would be great to get some help!

ReputationRep:
    you mean the intranet?

ReputationRep:
    Did you get the yellow sheet of paper when you Enrolled? Your username and password should be on a sticker on that. Mine works fine but i know some of my coursemates have had difficulty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Scout.)
    Did you get the yellow sheet of paper when you Enrolled? Your username and password should be on a sticker on that. Mine works fine but i know some of my coursemates have had difficulty.
    My only yellow sheet of paper says my tutor time and it doesn't mention anything about blackboard! I then received a pink sheet of paper regarding my student account form and thats about it. Is there any one I should be contacting for help? thank youuuuu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kd3239)
    you mean the intranet?
    no =] I mean
    https://www.elearning.qmul.ac.uk/web...ageIns.dowebct
    that website. ^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pippit)
    My only yellow sheet of paper says my tutor time and it doesn't mention anything about blackboard! I then received a pink sheet of paper regarding my student account form and thats about it. Is there any one I should be contacting for help? thank youuuuu
    Oh, I'm guessing you didn't go to the IT Services bit of the enrollement then...! Umm on my yellow sheet it gives me contact details for further [email protected] or... Room W209, Queens' Building.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pippit)
    no =] I mean
    https://www.elearning.qmul.ac.uk/web...ageIns.dowebct
    that website. ^
    this is the first time ive seen it so ive no idea how to log in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Scout.)
    Oh, I'm guessing you didn't go to the IT Services bit of the enrollement then...! Umm on my yellow sheet it gives me contact details for further [email protected] or... Room W209, Queens' Building.
    thank youuuu!
    I raided my room and found the yellow sheet :woo:
    so i'm all good ^^ although I'm really late so there aren't any suitable times for me to register for my business seminar I have to contact one of the admins :rolleyes:
    BUT many thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kd3239)
    this is the first time ive seen it so ive no idea how to log in.
    You can use it too!
    you use that yellow sheet that you got from enrolment ^^

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Can u tell me how they fixed your blackboard? Also how long did it take them to fix it?

Thanks

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Queen Mary University of London
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.