Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So if you sign into my.warwick, and click on "my student records", then "my data", and then "finance", in the box where it shows you how much you owe warwick for the room, it tells you what block and what number you are.

Mine said Room O06 which im assuming means block O, room number 6, just wondering is that definitely on the ground floor, in New Rootes?

My only issue with this is theft, so whats the theft like at Warwick/New Rootes?

Thanks guys.

ReputationRep:
    ^^^^ I did the same as above

Anyone know how many are in Tocil block 58??

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Tocil 38J apparently.

ReputationRep:
    help can u print screen the page i really cant find it.thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by victor_b1992)
    help can u print screen the page i really cant find it.thanks
    It's on the "finance" page, just under the dates when the accommodation payments will be taken, in a kind of coded writting. Hope that makes sense

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JumpingJonny)
    It's on the "finance" page, just under the dates when the accommodation payments will be taken, in a kind of coded writting. Hope that makes sense
    mine says

F46/RRA RRF46 S
    wat does that mean. i meant to be in JACK MARTIN

ReputationRep:
    It sounds like you're on the bottom floor. I wouldn't worry about theft though, I've never heard of the windows being smashed!

Thieves are opportunists, the theft at Warwick happens with students going to the kitchen and leaving their doors unlocked, getting drunk and leaving doors ajar, leaving windows open when they go out etc: Not from robbers smashing the windows in!!! You also get insurance with your room, so you're covered for up to £4,000 of brand new stuff if you're broken into.

Also there's a lockable cupboard in your room, so if you are really worrying you can simply lock your laptop in there when you go out. You'll be fine, I promise!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by victor_b1992)
    mine says

F46/RRA RRF46 S
    wat does that mean. i meant to be in JACK MARTIN
    That looks like Rootes, F block, Room 46 to me!
    ( I think that's on the second floor, new rootes, the block nearest Whitefields/SU but not too sure)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by screenager2004)
    That looks like Rootes, F block, Room 46 to me!
    ( I think that's on the second floor, new rootes, the block nearest Whitefields/SU but not too sure)
    i was ment to be in roots but they change my accommodation to Jack martins last week. do you think that the system has not up dated it self yet.

ReputationRep:
    rootes f block room 36 for me anyone else near there?

ps anyone know what the S at the end of the room code means?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by screenager2004)
    It sounds like you're on the bottom floor. I wouldn't worry about theft though, I've never heard of the windows being smashed!

Thieves are opportunists, the theft at Warwick happens with students going to the kitchen and leaving their doors unlocked, getting drunk and leaving doors ajar, leaving windows open when they go out etc: Not from robbers smashing the windows in!!! You also get insurance with your room, so you're covered for up to £4,000 of brand new stuff if you're broken into.

Also there's a lockable cupboard in your room, so if you are really worrying you can simply lock your laptop in there when you go out. You'll be fine, I promise!
    Thanks for the reassuring post!
    Yeh im pretty sensible on the whole lock your windows and doors, but I was hoping I wasnt going to be put on the ground floor.
    Oh well, at least I have a room on campus, I feel for those undergrads finding their own places.
    Thanks again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diabolosam)
    rootes f block room 36 for me anyone else near there?

ps anyone know what the S at the end of the room code means?
    I'm only 9 blocks away...
    I assumed it meant "single", ie single room.
    Possibly wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sinesquared.)
    I'm only 9 blocks away...
    I assumed it meant "single", ie single room.
    Possibly wrong.
    ha ok! cheers yeah that makes sense.

ReputationRep:
    05E/TO TO05E S

Tocil. What does that mean?
    Room number 5 block E?

ReputationRep:
    it says
    Charge: UG Tuition fees Course UESA (course name) -- £65
    but i thought that student finance are gone pay for all my fees.
    why is it asking me to pay 65.
    help

ReputationRep:
    Room 60F/TOCIL
    I'm hoping that means block F and not 60th floor! Anyone else block F Tocil?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolver123)
    Room 60F/TOCIL
    I'm hoping that means block F and not 60th floor! Anyone else block F Tocil?
    I assume I'm E, so I guess that's close enough lol

ReputationRep:
    Mine says H011/WW - I assume that's Westwood block H, room 11?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piszczel)
    I assume I'm E, so I guess that's close enough lol
    Nah I reckon E and F are gonna become arch rivals...lol
    see you there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matt2k8)
    Mine says H011/WW - I assume that's Westwood block H, room 11?

Congratumashayla! You're in HAMPTON!!!! The best of the Westwoods!

I was in H106, those were the days *swoon*

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.