Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wtf,?)
    Goodgood what I thought.. Anyone able to shed any light on the f or the s though,?
    The S means Single room, where is there an f?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pink12)
    Anyone translate 1426/HB 1426/HB S ?

Message/quote me
    That looks like HeronBank, is that where you applied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JumpingJonny)
    The S means Single room, where is there an f?

the code was H204/WW WWF204 S

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wtf,?)
    the code was H204/WW WWF204 S
    It may mean floor, although I am not sure, I dont think it really makes a difference as you now know the block, floor and room number

ReputationRep:
    Rootes - K44!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FatboyGinger)
    4/025/JM JM4/025 S whatever that means
    Jack Martin block 4 room 025 (which I think is ground floor).

ReputationRep:
    I have been in Jack Martin and Tocil before

For JM there are 4 blocks, JM1 through JM4, the first number in the room (0, 1 or 2) is what floor you are on

For Tocil the first 2 digits are what flat you are in, the letter is the individual room (i.e 25E is room E in Flat 25).

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how the numbering system works in rootes? Im in F36, will that be top/bottom/middle?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milch)
    Jack Martin block 4 room 025 (which I think is ground floor).
    Ahh Ok thanks
    **** i didn't want ground floor :/ Anyone want to swap?!

ReputationRep:
    Rootes A43

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lampus)
    Rootes A43
    That's near my room :ahee:

A56 :yep:

EDIT: By the way, do any of the rooms have mirrors in them? Or does everyone just cram into the bathrooms when they're getting ready?

ReputationRep:
    rootes A20

not liking the sound of people stealing food...considering getting a padlock..but then i'd look paranoid and hostile on dear..

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Heronbank, but don't have an 'S' (or anything else) following my number like everyone else... should I be worried by this?

ReputationRep:
    I seem to be the only person in the world in Whitefields, in 12F wherever that is.

ReputationRep:
    F23/RRA RRF23 D

So I've gathered that I'm in Rootes F 23, but I've seen people saying that the S at the end means single room. D can't be a double room... can it?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gareth.)
    F23/RRA RRF23 D

So I've gathered that I'm in Rootes F 23, but I've seen people saying that the S at the end means single room. D can't be a double room... can it?!
    Have a check to see how much your rent is, if its half of what it should be then you are sharing a room, if it is the full amount then I am not sure what it means

It could possibly be a disabled room? I think they are a bit bigger and have extra stuff in them, could that be applicable?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JumpingJonny)
    Have a check to see how much your rent is, if its half of what it should be then you are sharing a room, if it is the full amount then I am not sure what it means

It could possibly be a disabled room? I think they are a bit bigger and have extra stuff in them, could that be applicable?

Well my rent amount is the standard £3000ish so I can't be sharing. I don't think there are any sharing rooms in rootes at any rate. I guess we'll just have to wait and see! I was just interested to see if anyone knew!

ReputationRep:
    Well my rent amount is the standard £3000ish so I can't be sharing. I don't think there are any sharing rooms in rootes at any rate. I guess we'll just have to wait and see! I was just interested to see if anyone knew!
    There are 13 shared rooms in Rootes this year, because of the admissions **** up.

ReputationRep:
    F23/RRA RRF23 D

Mine says S and I'm sharing (Westwood), if you were sharing in Rootes you'd have got an email I assume and wouldn't have got an offer via the website. It could be something to do with that there's a few ensuites in Rootes? If you're worried about it just email/phone accomodation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danmart1n)
    I seem to be the only person in the world in Whitefields, in 12F wherever that is.
    I'm in whitefields too! 13L i've no idea what it means either..

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.