Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wtf,?)
    Goodgood what I thought.. Anyone able to shed any light on the f or the s though,?
    The S means Single room, where is there an f?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pink12)
    Anyone translate 1426/HB 1426/HB S ?

Message/quote me
    That looks like HeronBank, is that where you applied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JumpingJonny)
    The S means Single room, where is there an f?

the code was H204/WW WWF204 S

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wtf,?)
    the code was H204/WW WWF204 S
    It may mean floor, although I am not sure, I dont think it really makes a difference as you now know the block, floor and room number

ReputationRep:
    Rootes - K44!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FatboyGinger)
    4/025/JM JM4/025 S whatever that means
    Jack Martin block 4 room 025 (which I think is ground floor).

ReputationRep:
    I have been in Jack Martin and Tocil before

For JM there are 4 blocks, JM1 through JM4, the first number in the room (0, 1 or 2) is what floor you are on

For Tocil the first 2 digits are what flat you are in, the letter is the individual room (i.e 25E is room E in Flat 25).

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how the numbering system works in rootes? Im in F36, will that be top/bottom/middle?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milch)
    Jack Martin block 4 room 025 (which I think is ground floor).
    Ahh Ok thanks
    **** i didn't want ground floor :/ Anyone want to swap?!

ReputationRep:
    Rootes A43

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lampus)
    Rootes A43
    That's near my room :ahee:

A56 :yep:

EDIT: By the way, do any of the rooms have mirrors in them? Or does everyone just cram into the bathrooms when they're getting ready?

ReputationRep:
    rootes A20

not liking the sound of people stealing food...considering getting a padlock..but then i'd look paranoid and hostile on dear..

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Heronbank, but don't have an 'S' (or anything else) following my number like everyone else... should I be worried by this?

ReputationRep:
    I seem to be the only person in the world in Whitefields, in 12F wherever that is.

ReputationRep:
    F23/RRA RRF23 D

So I've gathered that I'm in Rootes F 23, but I've seen people saying that the S at the end means single room. D can't be a double room... can it?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gareth.)
    F23/RRA RRF23 D

So I've gathered that I'm in Rootes F 23, but I've seen people saying that the S at the end means single room. D can't be a double room... can it?!
    Have a check to see how much your rent is, if its half of what it should be then you are sharing a room, if it is the full amount then I am not sure what it means

It could possibly be a disabled room? I think they are a bit bigger and have extra stuff in them, could that be applicable?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JumpingJonny)
    Have a check to see how much your rent is, if its half of what it should be then you are sharing a room, if it is the full amount then I am not sure what it means

It could possibly be a disabled room? I think they are a bit bigger and have extra stuff in them, could that be applicable?

Well my rent amount is the standard £3000ish so I can't be sharing. I don't think there are any sharing rooms in rootes at any rate. I guess we'll just have to wait and see! I was just interested to see if anyone knew!

ReputationRep:
    Well my rent amount is the standard £3000ish so I can't be sharing. I don't think there are any sharing rooms in rootes at any rate. I guess we'll just have to wait and see! I was just interested to see if anyone knew!
    There are 13 shared rooms in Rootes this year, because of the admissions **** up.

ReputationRep:
    F23/RRA RRF23 D

Mine says S and I'm sharing (Westwood), if you were sharing in Rootes you'd have got an email I assume and wouldn't have got an offer via the website. It could be something to do with that there's a few ensuites in Rootes? If you're worried about it just email/phone accomodation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danmart1n)
    I seem to be the only person in the world in Whitefields, in 12F wherever that is.
    I'm in whitefields too! 13L i've no idea what it means either..

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.