Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlet)
    Should be 12 people I think.
    I think 58 is the top floor? I was in flat 56 and that was ground floor. Think flats 57 and 58 are on top of 56. I may be wrong though, it has been a few years since I lived there haha xD
    If it is, it is in a great location.
    Ah awesome Is it close to Tescos? hehe

Hmm, I heard that flats 55 & 56 were the ground floor, 57 & 58 were the first floor, and 59 & 60 were the second floor? haha well I guess I will find out on Saturday morning!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trooper30)
    Ah awesome Is it close to Tescos? hehe

Hmm, I heard that flats 55 & 56 were the ground floor, 57 & 58 were the first floor, and 59 & 60 were the second floor? haha well I guess I will find out on Saturday morning!
    Yes you might be right about 57 and 58 actually, I think there is the stairway bit in the middle and then a flat off either side, so that is prob right. First floor then :-) Been a while since I was inside there :P I had some good friends in the flat above, people tend to mix across all floors! If you walk down the pathway from costcutter shop/student union/that sort of area towards tocil blocks, it is actually the first block you come to from that direction.
    Tocil is not too far from Tesco, I think Tocil is the best placed accom on campus actually. I was in Hurst for my final year and it was almost twice the distance to Tesco xD
    Tocil is next to the gym, only a minute or 2 to the union and most academic buildings & library are really close too. I even applied to be in there again for final year, but got my 2nd choice instead :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WaterfrontWAR)
    Suddenly thinking this as well... It didnt seem so much when it was neatly piled up all over the house, but once its all packed together suddenly there seems to be so much stuff (Though most of mine seems to be kitchenware, definitely going to have to store alot of it under my bed because I think i need a whole kitchen just for my stuff nevermind flatmates at this rate!)
    I found it was too easy to bring too much kitchen stuff. Just bring the main essentials and maybe leave behind anything that you would use less often than every two weeks. You can always borrow things off each other if necessary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nightvision)
    Lakeside 247
    is that floor 2 room 47?
    No it's flat 24, room 7. Rooms only go from 1 to 8 in Lakeside and Heronbank and anywhere else there is a maximum of 8 people to a flat.

ReputationRep:
    What is G011? Is it Westwood, Gosmore, ground floor room 11?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by obbsidian)
    It means underground level 11, testing chamber G

ReputationRep:
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piszczel)
    It means underground level 11, testing chamber G
    What sort of testing can I expect?

ReputationRep:
    What sort of testing can I expect?
    Let's just say I would start stretching my anus

ReputationRep:

It's Gosford

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onefour)
    No it's flat 24, room 7. Rooms only go from 1 to 8 in Lakeside and Heronbank and anywhere else there is a maximum of 8 people to a flat.
    Lakeside has a flat structure? I assumed it was halls like Rootes but hey I have never even been in the place before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FatboyGinger)
    4/025/JM JM4/025 S whatever that means
    I'm in JM4, room 004!!

ReputationRep:
    Moving in tomorrow :ahee:

And still haven't finished packing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Claire_Spoon)

LOL, I just started.

ReputationRep:
    LOL, I just started.
    :p: Nothing like leaving it until the last minute.

Makes me feel better anyway :yep:

ReputationRep:

I still need to start packing! Maybe I should go and do that instead of sitting here on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hendy)
    I still need to start packing! Maybe I should go and do that instead of sitting here on TSR.
    Wow you guys are unorganised :p:

I'm pretty confident my huge pile of crap isn't going to fit into the car :nooo:

ReputationRep:
    That's near my room :ahee:

A56 :yep:
    Come join the Facebook discussion http://www.facebook.com/#!/topic.php...9846&topic=199 should find it.

Otherwise see you all tomorrow or Sunday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danmart1n)
    I seem to be the only person in the world in Whitefields, in 12F wherever that is.
    Ooohhh, I'm in Whitefields-12M. Maybe we're in the same house/flat thing:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sinesquared.)
    So if you sign into my.warwick, and click on "my student records", then "my data", and then "finance", in the box where it shows you how much you owe warwick for the room, it tells you what block and what number you are.

Mine said Room O06 which im assuming means block O, room number 6, just wondering is that definitely on the ground floor, in New Rootes?

My only issue with this is theft, so whats the theft like at Warwick/New Rootes?

Thanks guys.
    O02/RRA

Didn't really want to be on the ground floor, oh well.. better than top.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.