Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannah Mary)
    I'm in JM4, room 004!!
    Cool, when you getting there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JumpingJonny)
    Yeah, sounds about right; I dont know if any of the accommodation has 14 floors :p:

I am in Arthur Vick 2, floor 1 room 14 :yep: Really hoping it wont be as unsociable as people have since told me it is (I am sure it wont be)
    I'm in AV2 floor 1 room 3. And I'm doing biomedical science, how weird is that! And I'm not unsociable just abit shy to start off with

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becky894601)
    I'm in AV2 floor 1 room 3. And I'm doing biomedical science, how weird is that! And I'm not unsociable just abit shy to start off with
    Thats cool, I will be pretty unsociable/grumpy as I will have a cold for the first few days :rant: I am sure we will be best friends in no time, do you have facebook? If so add me :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JumpingJonny)
    Thats cool, I will be pretty unsociable/grumpy as I will have a cold for the first few days :rant: I am sure we will be best friends in no time, do you have facebook? If so add me :yep:
    oh dear no problem colds can make you feel pretty down. That's unlucky being ill on the first few days of uni yes I do have facebook what is your page? and I will add you. I'm sure you have a link somewhere on here but I'm not clever enough to work this site out lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becky894601)
    oh dear no problem colds can make you feel pretty down. That's unlucky being ill on the first few days of uni yes I do have facebook what is your page? and I will add you. I'm sure you have a link somewhere on here but I'm not clever enough to work this site out lol.
    Yeah, I thought I would plan ahead and get a cold before freshers week :awesome: I dont have it on here (privacy reasons), I'll PM it to you :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Claire_Spoon)
    Wow you guys are unorganised :p:

I'm pretty confident my huge pile of crap isn't going to fit into the car :nooo:
    I just finished packing. Didnt take too long, most of the stuff was lying in neat piles around the house anyways.

Im pretty sure your stuff will fit in the car lol, I cant believe you are bringing that much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by obbsidian)
    I just finished packing. Didnt take too long, most of the stuff was lying in neat piles around the house anyways.

Im pretty sure your stuff will fit in the car lol, I cant believe you are bringing that much.
    I didn't pack too many clothes or anything, it's just the really mundane stuff that's taking up room.
    Like a bag of hangers, and a duvet I don't need...:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FatboyGinger)
    Cool, when you getting there?
    Sunday morning!! You??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dannycarr1)
    O02/RRA

Didn't really want to be on the ground floor, oh well.. better than top.
    YOU ARE AWESOME.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sinesquared.)
    YOU ARE AWESOME.
    AS ARE YOU.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.