Turn on thread page Beta

Masturbating gives me bad luck watch

(Original post by Jeffy91)
    Maybe it affects you at a psychological or physiological level whereby your perceptions alter (ie you become pessimist after you jack but are normally rather optimistic) or your behaviour changes and gets you into these situation.
    hmm perhaps...
    best answer so far tbh

ReputationRep:
    OMG man.
    The same thing happens to me.
    But it's when I have kinky fun with the dog
    anyone can tell the cheat that removes this effect?
    Thanks.

I tried up,down,circle,square,down,left, left,left,r2,l1 but it didn't work.

(Original post by Theconomist)
    OMG man.
    The same thing happens to me.
    But it's when I have kinky fun with the dog
    anyone can tell the cheat that removes this effect?
    Thanks.

I tried up,down,circle,square,down,left, left,left,r2,l1 but it didn't work.
    LOL!!!!

ReputationRep:
    fap sounds like flap or fart

cringe

ReputationRep:
    sammmme!

ReputationRep:
    what about if the date was friday the 13th? would you stil fap. Holding it in for a week though - you must have some epic faps.

I used to think having a bash before/during a football/cricket match, would make my favourite team lose.

Funny as this is the only type of luck/superstition, ive been paranoid about

ReputationRep:
    When I masturbate,

All the girls go screamin'

................and run.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    16 yo male

Im being dead serious here..after i fap, the next day i get bad luck. Something bad/embarrasing happens to me. So i never do it in the weekdays except Friday&sat..even then i hardly ever do it weekly for fear of getting badluck :facepalm: Just wanted to know if anyone else ever experienced the same?

O yh and before anyone says 'well you were probably brought up thinking masturbating is sinfull'- i was never told anything about these sort of things by my parents, not ever and im nowhere near religious
    Come to think of it... i agree,

well i think im just paranoid but i the bad luck is something that lurks at the bad of my head!

ReputationRep:
    LOL. Glad I wasn't the only one who used to think like this. I don't think about it anymore, but 3 years ago when I was 14, I used to think masturbation gave me bad days. I'd do it every 2/3 days and whenever I did it the next day would be horrible. I'd get bullied a bit more, something embarressing would happen on the bus. I'd blame it all on the fapping. And it used to actually consistently happen. But now I don't think about it anymore, and I do it 4 times a week, without repercussions.

You're paranoid.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah homie i get what you mean, i end up stinking of fish the whole week!!!

ReputationRep:
    God is punishing you?

ReputationRep:
    either masturbating seriously ***** up your entire body or you are just plain paranoid

ReputationRep:
    But what does this bad luck actually constitute? What happens?

(Original post by ipulledhermione)
    for me tis the opposite
    It gives you really slippy hands? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Small123)
    That would explain my consistent bad luck
    hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    Sucks to be you then.

ReputationRep:
    R.e.t.r.i.b.u.t.i.o.n

This is weird but I used to think that about the same age lol!

ReputationRep:
    Lol I used to think the same I would never have a quick one before an oldfirm game or celtic would lose. weird thought i was alone lol

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 29, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.