Turn on thread page Beta

How many friends do you actually have? watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by MillyH)
    Enough.
    I have people who I care about and I class them as my friends. These are the people I would rush to help if they needed me, and there are quite a few of them. Then there are those select people who I would tell my secrets to and trust them to keep it, and there are probably only a handful of them.
    Same

ReputationRep:
    Most people I consider acquaintances. In that regard, probably no more than 5.

ReputationRep:
    They (psychologists) reckon that 10 close friends is how many you need.

And you can't maintain more than ~150 social relationships at once.

ReputationRep:
    three or four

ReputationRep:
    two, maybe three at the most. Couple more people I talk to but that's it really. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    The only people who care about me are those I know over the internet. They are the one's who keep me going.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qaz25)

I feel like I have 0 at the moment
    Why? I will be your friend.

I have about 12-15 friends I see regularly, but only 4 of those I'd consider close friends.

ReputationRep:
    1 dagmar

ReputationRep:
    one friend named dagmar.

ReputationRep:
    sorry there was something wrong with my net and i dont know how to delete the double posts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cybele)
    Why? I will be your friend.

I have about 12-15 friends I see regularly, but only 4 of those I'd consider close friends.
    Awww thanks :hugs:

I don't know why... I'm one of those that just gets forgotten about... people make plans, sometimes right in front of me, to do some stuff later in the day or week and just leave me out of those plans. And I don't have someone or anyone that is always there for me and will always want to involve me in any plans they have... never had anyone like that.

I'll stop this depressing stuff now before people start thinking that I'm just a depressed fool lol

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.