The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Anonymous
i don't at all. they seamt like pretty nasty people anyway, with backstabbing this other guy that is really shy, its just gonna be horrible living with people like that for a whole year. im thinking about changing accom.

and nitez.. what is the point of you?
Grow a backbone and tell them you heard them and you're unimpressed. Then go and meet other people.
Are you sure they were talking about you and not somebody else? You might have the wrong idea.
Nizzay!
Beat the **** out of them. You mission is to make them live in fear and respect you at all times. Eradicate all backbiters.

:lol: True on so many levels. Ideally you want to be the Darth Vader of the flat. Maybe choke some of them in their sleep a bit? Force them to like you.
Chocothunder
:lol: True on so many levels. Ideally you want to be the Darth Vader of the flat. Maybe choke some of them in their sleep a bit? Force them to like you.

Oooooh, I just realised that I unintentionally made a joke! You know you're a comic genius when you're witty without even realising it. :cool:
Bonged.
lol, ok. didn't think they'd be that machiavellian. didn't even think of looking like a pussy tbh just thought i don't want to live with these ***** lol.

i know other people round the uni any so it's not a big deal not hanging out with them. specially if they are going to backstab. argh goddamn anon fail.

We meet again.

Tbh if someone moved out because we didn't get on, I would forever look down on them. It's like saying sorry to the person who stepped on your toes. It just doesn't cut it. But then, I was raised to punch back twice as hard so our lifestyles may differ slightly.

:p:

nitez
What is the point of YOU?

Oh wait... there is no point, you're a loser than no-one likes and probably for a good reason too.

(I take that joke part back now)

No one likes you either.

Mwah hxx.
Reply 25
Chocothunder
Oooooh, I just realised that I unintentionally made a joke! You know you're a comic genius when you're witty without even realising it. :cool:

Wasnt that funny mate, in-fact it wasnt really funny at all
Reply 26
When you hear something like that the best thing you can do imo is go and talk to the people involved straight away, as soon as possible.
But don't mention anything - just act really nice as if nothing happened. If you're quick enough they'll twig on that you know what they just said, but the fact that you don't openly say it will make them feel awkward, hopefully enough to make them feel guilty.
Reply 27
They sound like idiots. Just try to make friends with other people. You don't want to befriend two faced bitches ever.
nitez
Wasnt that funny mate, in-fact it wasnt really funny at all

I said it was witty, not funny. Silly nabbins needs to learn to do English good. :rolleyes:

Silly nabbins. *pats head*
Reply 29
Chocothunder
I said it was witty, not funny. Silly nabbins needs to learn to do English good. :rolleyes:

Silly nabbins #2?

I must seem like a stalker, (:ninja:), but no, we're on at peak times.
Reply 30
Chocothunder

Oh the irony.
Reply 31
nitez
Oh the irony.

I think it was intended yo.
Reply 32
Manitude
When you hear something like that the best thing you can do imo is go and talk to the people involved straight away, as soon as possible.
But don't mention anything - just act really nice as if nothing happened. If you're quick enough they'll twig on that you know what they just said, but the fact that you don't openly say it will make them feel awkward, hopefully enough to make them feel guilty.

not sure man, it would take alot for them to feel guilty, they gossip about this guy down the hall all the time and whenever I try and stop them theyre like .. why? lol.

Anyway, as others have said, will just ignore them and stay here.
Reply 33
Chocothunder

Besides, you said "made a joke". Jokes are meant to be funny. That wasn't. So I still am right.
Reply 34
Urinate in their tea :smile: make their life hell ... play loud music... leave the toilet seat up and covered in poo :biggrin:
Reply 35
nitez
Besides, you said "made a joke". Jokes are meant to be funny. That wasn't. So I still am right.

urgh can you just take a hike and stop trolling this thread.
Reply 36
Bonged.
not sure man, it would take alot for them to feel guilty, they gossip about this guy down the hall all the time and whenever I try and stop them theyre like .. why? lol.

Anyway, as others have said, will just ignore them and stay here.

Well if it's as bad as that then it doesn't matter what they think. Treat em like dirt and request to be moved to different accommodation on grounds of "clash of personalities".
Then steal their stuff before leaving.

Or, confront them directly and force them to say why they're bitching.
Reply 37
Sounds gay, soppy and I will probably be called an idealist, but have you ever thought about taking them on their own, sitting them down and perhaps setting the scene with some munch, some beer before RAPING THEM.

Ahem, I mean sitting them down and asking them why they said that? Dont try and act defensive as they may do, ask them as though you are genuinley curious. If you ask them while they are together, you wont get anywhere. If you ask them on their own, they are either likely to act really defensive, admit and say why, or tell you it wasnt them but expain why the others dont.
You should be candid about it. Go up to them and say that in the future they should move to a more soundproof area to air their dirty laundry.

nitez

How do you defend your own "joke" earlier on in the thread? :shifty:
Reply 39
Anonymous
so i just heard my hallmates discussing whether they should invite me to hang out with them and one went, "nah i dont like him" , another one goes "yeah nobody likes him" *laughter*

Not sure what to do.

:rofl: my bad

Latest