Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

https://e3.ky.gov/controls/images/ico_warning.gif Anon or delete, please

Hello all,

My parents are visiting my new house and, for one reason or another, I need to make sure that one of my housemates definitely won't be there. I can't really ask him directly, otherwise he will be rather upset and is likely to be uncooperative about the matter.

Any ideas, please?

Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Tell him about some sort of event or party happening on the day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by berryripple)
    Tell him about some sort of event or party happening on the day?
    A party in the house they are both sharing... wouldn't the housemate just say why can't I stay in my room? or why can't I join?

If I was sharing a house with some people, and one of them came up to me and said 'Hey I'm having a party... can you leave the house on that day?' I'll be so pissed off...

so... PWNAGE [email protected][email protected][email protected]@[email protected]!

nah just kidding..

OR AM I?!?!?!

Edit: I'm just bored.. ignore this post if you want =(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Instincts_2012)
    A party in the house they are both sharing... wouldn't the housemate just say why can't I stay in my room? or why can't I join?

If I was sharing a house with some people, and one of them came up to me and said 'Hey I'm having a party... can you leave the house on that day?' I'll be so pissed off...

so... PWNAGE [email protected][email protected][email protected]@[email protected]!

nah just kidding..

OR AM I?!?!?!

Edit: I'm just bored.. ignore this post if you want =(
    Not in your house you wally, something that is actually happening somewhere else :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    https://e3.ky.gov/controls/images/ico_warning.gif Anon or delete, please

Hello all,

My parents are visiting my new house and, for one reason or another, I need to make sure that one of my housemates definitely won't be there. I can't really ask him directly, otherwise he will be rather upset and is likely to be uncooperative about the matter.

Any ideas, please?

Thank you.
    one reason or another?

Why do you need to get rid of your housemate? :curious:

ReputationRep:
    You won't get a sensible reply until you state the reason for wanting to get rid imo.

ReputationRep:
    Whats so bad? I'm sure he'd stay out of the way if your parents came round and you asked him nicely.

ReputationRep:
    "heres 50 quid, now **** off"

job done.

ReputationRep:
    I'm more interested in the reason.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 28, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.