Turn on thread page Beta

Are guys more attractive who can dance well in clubs? watch

If so how much of a difference does it make?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    if you think that dancing will get you girfriend - you're wrong. Dancing badly may help (if you bump into her and can have a conversation). Most cool guys only move their head to the rithm

ReputationRep:
    personally i go clubbing to dance so it's always fun when i can move with a good dancer

i think if you're out clubbing for the sole purpose of pulling though it won't make much difference, unless the guy dances and looks like usher

ReputationRep:
    If a guy can dance, then I'm interested. Still doesn't matter about dancing if their personality sucks though, and they won't be getting anywhere with me if I find out their personality is crap.
    Saying that, I've only ever seen ONE guy who was a good dancer in a club (or who was good, and also confident enough to dance), and I've been out to clubs enough times.
    So I hardly look out for it over other stuff.

ReputationRep:
    According to this, yes
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-11223473
    Watch the vid!

ReputationRep:
    dancing = confidence?

ReputationRep:
    I can't dance for **** but when I get a few drinks down me I start going for it...I think girls are more attracted by the confidence of a guy who's clearly just out having a good time and doesn't really care what people think.

ReputationRep:
    If so, it's only because dancing can be correlated to confidence, I guess....

Thanks, this is interesting so far.
    But would be interesting to get more girl's opinions on this as this thread has been mainly men lol..

ReputationRep:
    I use my terrible dancing skills to break the ice. I'm actually kind of glad I'm this horrible at dancing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Star*Guitar*)
    If a guy can dance, then I'm interested. Still doesn't matter about dancing if their personality sucks though, and they won't be getting anywhere with me if I find out their personality is crap.
    Saying that, I've only ever seen ONE guy who was a good dancer in a club (or who was good, and also confident enough to dance), and I've been out to clubs enough times.
    So I hardly look out for it over other stuff.
    Lol, being a girl doesn't automatically give you an awareness of good dancing...

Maybe you dance **** and those you deem good aren't that great.

ReputationRep:
    Girls can get away with terrible dancing, all they gotta do is whiggle and/or lift their arms a bit and look down to their Gfs or hips.

They say good dancers are all about sexual stamina...ahhh yeah, oh and hip strength, man I beat any dancer for stamina and hip strength any fukin day of the year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    Lol, being a girl doesn't automatically give you an awareness of good dancing...

Maybe you dance **** and those you deem good aren't that great.
    Maybe.

ReputationRep:
    No one an dance well in clubs, those that do they think can dance well often look like ********s.

Strange, but true.

Can we have more replies from girls please as only 2 have replied so far out of 13!! I need girls replies as their opinions often differ to what oys think girls opinions are!!

Cmon girls, reply!!!!

ReputationRep:
    of course not everyone can dance well but its a good skill and it helps u to relax, and when a guy dances well in club he attracts girls' attention. so guys go on improving ur dance skills
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I suppose dancing shows you're healthy and confidence which are attractive qualities. It's not the dancing that is attractive though.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend danced so hilariously in the club that I fell for him.
    A* for effort. Dancing is all about having fun. And dancing badly can be a conversation starter.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be more inclined to talk to someone who was dancing terribly.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 6, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.