Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do you express that you're not interested? Watch

ReputationRep:
    In conclusion, it is nigh on impossible to guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hey TSR)
    In conclusion, it is nigh on impossible to guess.
    Yeah so just ask her already and post results on TSR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misnomer)
    How is she acting around you? I could help interpreting it.
    It's difficult partly because I am so shy around her and everything becomes awkward for both of us. She does initiate some convos, as do I.

On the other hand, she could be just being friendly.

I guess I have to ask. If not, life goes on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nitez)
    Go get some better jokes because that was terrible.:rolleyes:
    I was thinking on the spot nitez! Unlike you, I don't think jumping on a spot!

I know it was terrible, of course, pffff, "taller shoes", a trifle, but plz take this advice of taller shoes and throw it in your garbage bin. Honestly, if somebody judges you on height, then they really should check the height of their brains!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nitez)
    So? My point still stands.

OP you need to just ask her because before you know it, it will be too late and you will be left wondering "what if" for the rest of your life. You really don't want that. Trust me.

Even if she rejects you, you'd feel so much better knowing you tried.
    quite wise for a short guy :ninja:

JUST kidding bubs, yeah op this is decent advice, but don't ask her if she likes you, that's not foolproof...... find another way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nitez)
    Just man up and ask her already. Making the same thread worded differently everyday isn't going to get you the answer you want. :rolleyes:
    hahahaha, you got the message

No, but seriously, you would just behave like you would with any other person (that you are not romantically interested in).
    Maybe even discuss your interest in some OTHER person may get the point across.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 28, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.