The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Escriba
Nice that it's coming from a guy that...

His best movie, in my opinion, is probably Baz Lurman's Romeo and Juliet. That movie was just stunning in every way possible. He has done so many good movies, really.
Dicaprio - no thanks. Who was the lead actor from that mock-Spartan film, 300? I had to flip over because the historical inaccuracies had my blood temperature raging all night but I really wouldn't mind him sitting naked on the edge of my bed.
I think he's just wow. From his boyish looks in R+J and Titanic to how amazing he looked in Shutter Island :coma:
Reply 23
...Nico Rosberg
Reply 24
Escriba
I really couldn't care less; he's a lovely guy! :daydream:

Alright, ****! I was only saying...
Reply 25
Wanischa
He will always hold my heart <3

Sorry love, but he's already holding mine. :wink:
Reply 26
Persephone.
Dicaprio - no thanks. Who was the lead actor from that mock-Spartan film, 300? I had to flip over because the historical inaccuracies had my blood temperature raging all night but I really wouldn't mind him sitting naked on the edge of my bed.

Gerard Butler
Reply 27
Hylean
His best movie, in my opinion, is probably Baz Lurman's Romeo and Juliet. That movie was just stunning in every way possible. He has done so many good movies, really.

Romeo and Juliet defo-I haven't seen Baz Lurman but I'll take your word for it. :p: Inception, imo was great and not only because its a new movie. Shutter Island was good too but it left me feeling quite traumatized-never again!
Reply 28
alissasantiago
Alright, ****! I was only saying...

Sorry, was I over-reacting? :teehee: :rolleyes:
Reply 29
Firaila
Gerard Butler

Well he's excellent too. And Scottish...David Tennant's another one to praise.:p:
Reply 30
danny111
mancrush :love:

:rofl3: LOL! I'm lovin it!
Reply 31
Escriba
Romeo and Juliet defo-I haven't seen Baz Lurman but I'll take your word for it. :p: Inception, imo was great and not only because its a new movie. Shutter Island was good too but it left me feeling quite traumatized-never again!

Um... If you've seen Leo's Romeo and Juliet, then you've seen the Baz Luhrmann one. He was the director and it's generally known by his name to differentiate it from all the other Romeo and Juliets out there.
Reply 32
He stole my future wife though :/
Reply 33
After the great Romeo and Juliet he slowly turned from heartthrob (some say - my eyes were on Claire Danes who has also sadly gone off) in to potential heart attack. He clearly likes his food and, honestly, if it wasn't such an image conscious time now I could see him eventually ballooning to Marlon Brando proportions.
Firaila
Gerard Butler

He raid my fortress any time. :love:
Reply 35
I don't think Leo is like hot, but he is attractive and one of the best actors around right now. I admire the guy a heck of a lot :wink:
Reply 36
Escriba
Sorry love, but he's already holding mine. :wink:

I'm sure he can hold more than one. :tongue:
Reply 37
I'm not sure that I can look at him the same way working out that his name is an anagram of : No! I oral drop e, acid .
Reply 38
I must say he is an absolute genius at acting, right up there with Johnny Depp.
Reply 39
Wanischa
I'm sure he can hold more than one. :tongue:

No! Not my love!:p:

Latest