Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Escriba)
    Nice that it's coming from a guy that...
    His best movie, in my opinion, is probably Baz Lurman's Romeo and Juliet. That movie was just stunning in every way possible. He has done so many good movies, really.

ReputationRep:
    Dicaprio - no thanks. Who was the lead actor from that mock-Spartan film, 300? I had to flip over because the historical inaccuracies had my blood temperature raging all night but I really wouldn't mind him sitting naked on the edge of my bed.

ReputationRep:
    I think he's just wow. From his boyish looks in R+J and Titanic to how amazing he looked in Shutter Island :coma:

ReputationRep:
    ...Nico Rosberg

ReputationRep:
    I really couldn't care less; he's a lovely guy! :daydream:
    Alright, ****! I was only saying...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wanischa)
    He will always hold my heart <3
    Sorry love, but he's already holding mine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Persephone.)
    Dicaprio - no thanks. Who was the lead actor from that mock-Spartan film, 300? I had to flip over because the historical inaccuracies had my blood temperature raging all night but I really wouldn't mind him sitting naked on the edge of my bed.
    Gerard Butler

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    His best movie, in my opinion, is probably Baz Lurman's Romeo and Juliet. That movie was just stunning in every way possible. He has done so many good movies, really.
    Romeo and Juliet defo-I haven't seen Baz Lurman but I'll take your word for it. :p: Inception, imo was great and not only because its a new movie. Shutter Island was good too but it left me feeling quite traumatized-never again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alissasantiago)
    Alright, ****! I was only saying...
    Sorry, was I over-reacting? :teehee: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Firaila)
    Gerard Butler
    Well he's excellent too. And Scottish...David Tennant's another one to praise.:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    mancrush :love:

:rofl3: LOL! I'm lovin it!

ReputationRep:
    Romeo and Juliet defo-I haven't seen Baz Lurman but I'll take your word for it. :p: Inception, imo was great and not only because its a new movie. Shutter Island was good too but it left me feeling quite traumatized-never again!
    Um... If you've seen Leo's Romeo and Juliet, then you've seen the Baz Luhrmann one. He was the director and it's generally known by his name to differentiate it from all the other Romeo and Juliets out there.

ReputationRep:
    He stole my future wife though :/

ReputationRep:
    After the great Romeo and Juliet he slowly turned from heartthrob (some say - my eyes were on Claire Danes who has also sadly gone off) in to potential heart attack. He clearly likes his food and, honestly, if it wasn't such an image conscious time now I could see him eventually ballooning to Marlon Brando proportions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Firaila)
    Gerard Butler
    He raid my fortress any time. :love:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think Leo is like hot, but he is attractive and one of the best actors around right now. I admire the guy a heck of a lot

ReputationRep:
    Sorry love, but he's already holding mine.
    I'm sure he can hold more than one.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure that I can look at him the same way working out that his name is an anagram of : No! I oral drop e, acid .

ReputationRep:
    I must say he is an absolute genius at acting, right up there with Johnny Depp.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wanischa)
    I'm sure he can hold more than one.
    No! Not my love!:p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.