Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls and feelings for the guy they lost their virginity to? watch

I don't really know what question I'm asking here, I'm just asking about the subject in general. Me and my girlfriend were both 18 and virgins and were together for about a year, then she ended it a few months ago.

Of course I was sad, but not in an over the top way. Because we were both virgins we both shared something that we can never experience again, and I feel a special bond that won't go away. However in the past I've tried talking to her and just being civil with her but she absolutely hates me. Now I have of course given up and don't try to contact her. Girls of TSR, what do you think? Did you have a special bond? Does it mean anything to you? I'm a guy and it means a lot to me.

Also has anyone else had experience of somebody in a relationship just becoming really hostile to you? (without excellent reason, like cheating or something)

ReputationRep:
    Im still a virgin so I wouldnt know:-D but ur quite sweet coz most guys really dont give a damn :-S

ReputationRep:
    I dont really have a special bond... I was 15 (young and stupid i know but was safe)
    I hate the guys guts now if im honest.

It felt there was a bond beetween us before, but I've found that that feeling goes away when you meet someone you think your gonna spend the rest of your life with.
    I think its sweet you feel that bond, give it some time and let her calm down a bit because it sounds like shes angry at you for some reason. Then try and talk to her.

EDIT: He was my first love but he wasnt a virgin... He cheated on me so i ended it but took him back a year later. I think you do have special feelings but when that person is a total ****/***** then they fade away quickly when you see their true colours

ReputationRep:
    Nah, he means nothing to me at all. He was my first love too. If I bump into him, we are pleasant and have a bit banter. But in general he's an absolute ****, he treats girls like ****, so nope, I feel nothing towards him, I couldn't give a monkeys if he took my virginity or not, doesn't change the type of person he is. Still an ******** so no special bond.

ReputationRep:
    yehhrr i think you do share a bond with the guy you first have sex with
    its nice.. i think.,... but your more suseptable to take them back...

my ex is not talking to be as i'm a cow.. or summat... tho it was his fault the relationship died.. the turd.. hahhaa
    any way.. he's just being petty.. and obvs hasnt moved on.. hahha

but yeah i think you do share a bond..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stinehh)
    yehhrr i think you do share a bond with the guy you first have sex with
    its nice.. i think.,... but your more suseptable to take them back...

my ex is not talking to be as i'm a cow.. or summat... tho it was his fault the relationship died.. the turd.. hahhaa
    any way.. he's just being petty.. and obvs hasnt moved on.. hahha

but yeah i think you do share a bond..
    the guy i lost it to ... me and him where both virgins.. aswell.. first relationship, first love..

ReputationRep:
    I have a bond with the guy i lost my virginity to and i always will. He was my first boyfriend, my first love and i'll have a little bit of love for him forever.

BUT, he was a ****** who broke my heart and shouldnt be allowed a girlfriend again if he's going to treat them the same way.

If i saw him again, i would probably try and be civil, i certainly wouldnt start ****ging him off or yelling at him but i might not even be able to be in the same room, it would hurt too damn much. Maybe this is why she is being hostile.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieDoughLove)
    Nah, he means nothing to me at all. He was my first love too. If I bump into him, we are pleasant and have a bit banter. But in general he's an absolute ****, he treats girls like ****, so nope, I feel nothing towards him, I couldn't give a monkeys if he took my virginity or not, doesn't change the type of person he is. Still an ******** so no special bond.
    This is me exactly too.

ReputationRep:
    he means absolutely nothing to me and actually hate him. i was 18 and met him at a mates party and i got way too drunk so we got together, stayed together for 6 months and can honestly say was worse and longest 6 months of my whole life. we had a few good times to start with but in the end i realised how much it was damaging me to be with him. he just wasnt right for me, or anyone for that matter and the day i dumped him i rang up my mate as i was so glad to be rid of him that we went out to celebrate the next day i think there might be a bond there for him as i designed a tattoo that he had done on his arm so he will always be reminded of me, but on my part theres no bond there at all.

ReputationRep:
    jesus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't really know what question I'm asking here, I'm just asking about the subject in general. Me and my girlfriend were both 18 and virgins and were together for about a year, then she ended it a few months ago.

Of course I was sad, but not in an over the top way. Because we were both virgins we both shared something that we can never experience again, and I feel a special bond that won't go away. However in the past I've tried talking to her and just being civil with her but she absolutely hates me. Now I have of course given up and don't try to contact her. Girls of TSR, what do you think? Did you have a special bond? Does it mean anything to you? I'm a guy and it means a lot to me.
    I'm a guy, so idk if it counts, but the girl I lost mine to was hugely obnoxious. Idk why I stayed with her for a whole 3 months >_> she still wants to be friends but I just can't stand her company

ReputationRep:
    This isn't because he's the first guy I had sex with, but yes, he is a good friend.

ReputationRep:
    I don't keep in contact with him haven't spoken to him for 7 years and don't intend too. He was not the love of my life, he wasn't my first love, he was just a lust crush who I confused as love. He treated me like crap at the time but any feelings toward him I had, left years ago.

I just feel nothing towards him and I'd like it to stay that way. I do think about it sometimes but no feelings come up or regrets. He's just a person I happened to like once and had sex with and that is all he is to me.

I don't understand this special bond thing because I don't really attatch that feeling to sex anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I was about nine when I met the girl I lost my virginity to, who was sixteen when I first met her. We didn't see each other for ten years, at which point I had a massive boner which I couldn't hide. Obviously, she was so impressed by it that she couldn't help but hop on.

ReputationRep:
    No feelings whatsoever. We were both drunk and didn't know each other. Classy...

ReputationRep:
    I dont have any feelings towards him at all to be honest. It was nearly 7 years ago. You just dont think of it any more.

unless you're some sort of emotionless sex-driven creature, losing your virginity is a huuuge thing- i know for a fact i could never forget the person i lost my virginity to, specially as they were my first love & first kiss too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sxcmitzy)
    Im still a virgin so I wouldnt know:-D but ur quite sweet coz most guys really dont give a damn :-S
    Wrong the guy I lost my v plates too still loves me. And I love him too in a dreamy what if kinda way

Yeah, I do feel that, I don't feel I'd ever find someone else as special again.

But he lost his virginity to someone else, it was both of their first loves, they were together for three years, neither of them really wanted to end it I accidentally found out, and they are still very good friends, and if I'm honest, I can't get over that.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 30, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.