Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

A Level Trainee for a Graduate job - Assessment day watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I somehow managed to get a job interview for an ACA contract with a company but I've only just completed my A levels.

I know its a long shot, but Im hoping to get the job. Does anyone know what an assessment day includes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlH123)
    I somehow managed to get a job interview for an ACA contract with a company but I've only just completed my A levels.

I know its a long shot, but Im hoping to get the job. Does anyone know what an assessment day includes?
    what company - if you do not mind my asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SM989)
    what company - if you do not mind my asking?
    Ah. I'd rather not say, but its London Company with a regional office and perhaps in the top 40?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlH123)
    Ah. I'd rather not say, but its London Company with a regional office and perhaps in the top 40?
    Not a problem :p: Sorry I cannot help with the original enquiry though, just wanted to check up and see if you applied to the same position as I.

Best of luck.. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SM989)
    Not a problem :p: Sorry I cannot help with the original enquiry though, just wanted to check up and see if you applied to the same position as I.

Best of luck.. :yep:
    Ha. Thanks. Where did you apply? I didnt really apply to the Big 4 cause none of there offices are near. I plan on still living with my parents for a couple for years! :p:

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.