Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    my best friend (a girl) best friend apparently really like me. As i do not know her too well apart from the fact that she really annoys me i thought i should try and maybe get to know her better and maybe she might turn out to be quite nice. So i began to talk to her alot more via best friend then she informs me that this girl is a kinda girl who will not let go. She now practically stalks me as she thinks i was leading her i think. i dont know what to do as she is really fragile and her dad has died quite recently what shall i do ???

ReputationRep:
    find some sucker to fob her off on, that always works

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 100PercentGeek)
    my best friend (a girl) best friend apparently really like me. As i do not know her too well apart from the fact that she really annoys me i thought i should try and maybe get to know her better and maybe she might turn out to be quite nice. So i began to talk to her alot more via best friend then she informs me that this girl is a kinda girl who will not let go. She now practically stalks me as she thinks i was leading her i think. i dont know what to do as she is really fragile and her dad has died quite recently what shall i do ???
    tbh if her dad has just died and shes a bit ropey it would probably be kinder simply to tolerate her.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: bravo OP

ReputationRep:
    Lol... reminds of last inbetweeners episode.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBigRC)
    :rofl: bravo OP
    Anyone else thinking.... Inbetweeners?

ReputationRep:
    well it was inbetweeners episode that brought it into conversation and then we found out that he died last year was actually quite awkward

ReputationRep:
    How the **** is she your best friend and you hardly know her? That makes no sense

ReputationRep:
    why cant i get friends that are girls that are clingy??? WHY WHY WHY

ReputationRep:
    one my bestfriend's bestfriends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holly Hiskey)
    Anyone else thinking.... Inbetweeners?
    Exactly!

well it was inbetweeners episode that brought it into conversation and then we found out that he died last year was actually quite awkward
    Be sure to dump her at your mate's 18th birthday party in front of everyone, cruelly insulting her as you do so, is she very tall by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    no shes not im deadly serious you know and no-one has given any constructive advice ¬¬

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 28, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.