Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Multi-Attack Terror Plot On European Cities watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deathbeforeimmortality)
    IDK if you're being sarcastic or not.
    Yes I am, sorry.

I can at least listen to theories on 9/11 and whatever the US powers of the time may or may not have done, but you can't blame every terrorist attack on governments surely?

Even if say one of the big disasters was planned by a govt, e.g. 9/11, would the ensuing attacks on Afghanistan and Iraq seriously not provoke enough anger for real terrorist attacks to happen i.e. 7/7, Bali, this one which was caught? Really?

For the record, I have yet to be convinced when it comes to 9/11. Not that I don't believe there could possibly be forces we don't really know about willing to do that kind of ****, but based on countless other government actions I can't possibly see how they could have covered it all up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackthevillain)
    haha nice to have a bit of comedy on TSR.
    Likewise. You're just a laughing stock.

ReputationRep:
    Likewise. You're just a laughing stock.
    Danke O you live in Birmingham now I feel sorry for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)
    Yes I am, sorry.

I can at least listen to theories on 9/11 and whatever the US powers of the time may or may not have done, but you can't blame every terrorist attack on governments surely?

Even if say one of the big disasters was planned by a govt, e.g. 9/11, would the ensuing attacks on Afghanistan and Iraq seriously not provoke enough anger for real terrorist attacks to happen i.e. 7/7, Bali, this one which was caught? Really?

For the record, I have yet to be convinced when it comes to 9/11. Not that I don't believe there could possibly be forces we don't really know about willing to do that kind of ****, but based on countless other government actions I can't possibly see how they could have covered it all up.
    No I don't believe every single attack was instigated by the American government.

Read some declassified's such as Operation Northwood. It kind of makes you wonder.

ReputationRep:
    Danke O you live in Birmingham now I feel sorry for you.
    I'm quite content here so I don't see why you should feel sorry for me.

ReputationRep:
    This will likely be ignored, but can we please cut the personal comments?

ReputationRep:
    No I don't believe every single attack was instigated by the American government.

Read some declassified's such as Operation Northwood. It kind of makes you wonder.
    Thanks for the tip, and thanks for not going off on one like some might do:yep:

I do wonder already, so that would probably be good for me to have a look at.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fire2burn)
    There was a time when terrorists chained themselves to Westminster, wrote stern letters and got run over by horses.

Those days are sorely missed.
    Well there was also a day when war involved men charging at each other with spears, swords and bows and arrows. Today it's nuclear bombs, white phosphorus, drones etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)
    Thanks for the tip, and thanks for not going off on one like some might do:yep:

I do wonder already, so that would probably be good for me to have a look at.
    Nah it's cool because you respected me and plus you mentioned points which supported your belief.

All I'm saying is, there is evidence out there which I believe pretty much supports my view. Thanks for giving it a chance, at least.

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite content here so I don't see why you should feel sorry for me.
    Haha you are Funny which part of the Netherlands are you from?

ReputationRep:
    Haha you are Funny which part of the Netherlands are you from?
    You need to stop quoting me.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Im bored but ill stop.

ReputationRep:
    Lol win!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zero 1)
    so of course sky news and the daily mail, only ever publish made up news just for fun, and there can not possibly be any real news in the fiction they publish?
    The daily mail to a certain extent yes, quite frankly the bias on every article is amazing.

Sky news no, but I just dislike sky.

My personal preference at the moment is al jazeera for fun and bbc for business.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 29, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.